CHAPTER-1 Abandon Mission

Jimin POV

I sat near the window with my sniper at the end of it, looking into the scope and aiming at my target. she had short brown hair, big brown eyes and perfect shaped lips. She's beautiful I had to admit. She continued to take a few steps and took a sit at the end of her bed while drinking some coffee.

" Lee Y/N "

I said reading the file in my hands. I leaned forward again putting my right eye in the scope of the gun aiming at her head. I was about to pull the trigger but there was a vibration at my back pocket that stopped me. It was my phone I checked the Caller ID

" Namjoon "

I answered the call with confusion.

" What is it now? " I asked irritated.

" Jimin, there has been a change of plans."

"What? "

"Abandon the mission and come to base now." he said angrily.

He cut the call immediately before I could ask any further question.

" What with him?" I asked myself while staring at the phone.

I stood up carried the sniper and gently laid it in the large bag. I pulled the bag over my shoulder and exited the building.

Before I could leave, I stopped in my tracks. I spotted a familiar face.

" Jungkook " I whispered to myself.

He didn't notice me. He passed me like I was a stranger like we have never met before.

"What is he doing here?" I asked myself.

I was wondering why Jungkook was doing here at this place and time. Maybe he on a mission

No I remembered the meeting we had earlier the evening I was the only one who got a Mission today.

Something is off. But I needed to return to base. I didn't have time to confront him. I exited the building with confusion.

I got on my motorcycle and returned to base.

~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my bike over on the side of a large building.

As I walked into the building, I was approached by my secretary Sydney.

" Good evening, sir. "

" Good evening, Sydney."

" Sir Mr. Namjoon has ordered a broad meeting and apparently it's about Lee Y/N and other topic's he didn't mention."

" When does the meeting start? "

" 3 minutes from now sir " she said smiling.

I nodded " Thanks Sydney " I smiled.

I took the elevator to the second floor where the broad meeting was being held .

As the elevators doors opened a figure appeared. He was charming, the white collared shirt and black suit made him look like a prince. But after years of knowing him, his smile stood out the most.

"Park Jimin " he said with a bitter smile.

I didn't reply I just fake smiled.

I despised Taehyung because of the fact that he acts like there is no history between both of us.

" Long time no see."

" Taehyung, you saw me in the meeting we had earlier " I said smirking.

" Talk about meetings Namjoon order a broad- " I interrupted him before he could finish his sentence.

" I know that Taehyung that where I was going before you stopped me. " I said with a straight face.

Silence drifted between both of us. until he finally decides to break it.

" Ok so I will see you there then."

I made my way to the broad room.