CHAPTER-5 ABHORRENCE

Entering the famous club people talk so much about ' Club Octagon' I was met by strobe lights, a stage, bars with bar stools, waitresses dressed skimpily with glowing trays of drinks or shooter or empty glass bottles.

Shots lined up at the bar to which the bartender took every empty glass.

I put on the earpiece Namjoon gave me earlier.

"Where's Taehyung? I thought that you said he'll be coming before me, so we don't look suspicious." I asked through the earpiece.

"Check around the club, he should be there." Namjoon said.

My eyes caught the attention of a crowd next to the bar, which looked like the VIP section. A crowd of dirty hookers about 3 or 4 of them was crowded around Taehyung.

I walked a little bit closer, close enough to hear their conversation, and with this one of the girls said.

"Oppa, is it your first time here?" she asked Taehyung in a seductive tone

"Well, yes but I should have came here long ago."

"Why do you say that oppa?" another girl asked.

"So, I can meet people like you." Taehyung leans forward and touches the girl's cheeks. Turning it red.

One thing about Taehyung is he knew how to flirt with women, Who knows what could have been the end of our friendship?

"I guess Taehyung is doing perfectly, and I can see that his getting the same of the girls."

"That's the only thing his good at, wait how do you know that." I asked studying the room.

"When I meant you guys are going to the club, I didn't mean just you and Taehyung."

"So where are you."

"Bar." Namjoon said not worried.

I could ask another question but, someone bumped into me, poring their cocktail on my shite. I swallowed hard.

The person's face brought back lots of memories. Memories I tried hard to forget.

FLASHBACK

The bell of the second class rang, I ran through the hallways trying to reach class faster.

As I ran through the hallways, I came to a stop.

The scene in Infront of me, made me feel all types of emotions.

This can't be true.

PRESENT TIME

"I'm so sorry it's my fault I should be more careful next-" She said wiping the mess of my shirt. But, when our eyes met she stopped in her words.

"JIMIN." She said with a bold smile.

something about those smiles kept me from saying a lot of things.