Drain

Y/N POV

As well head down the stairs, I look around and spot Tara, Chad and Liv in an ambulance. My shoulder began to hurt really bad and I started feeling dizzy. I felt like I was drunk. I slowly feel myself losing consciousness. But just before I could fall a pair of arms caught me.

Tara: "Holy shit your hurt. Hey can we get a doctor!"

Olivia: "Oh my god y/n what happened up there."

My eyes felt heavy as I shut them making everything go black. 

-

I felt something jabbed into my body making my eyes dart open.

Doctor: "There she is."

I look around and check my surroundings finding myself on the floor outside Tara and Liv standing by me watching. I look at the doctors hand seeing a syringe. 

Tara: "Its okay calm down."

I felt Taras hand wipe my forehead softly rubbing my hair. I know she knew I was panicking my eyes were bloodshot open, I was looking around frantically. As she rubbed my head more it made me relax and calmed my nerves. I look at my shoulder seeing it was wrapped. The doctor walked away going to deal with other things as Liv helped me up. My shoulder still hurt but felt better with the medicines and gauze on it. I stood up slowly allowing Liv and Tara to help me. As I walked it felt weird, but I quickly adjusted and walked on my own. 

I made my way over to Mindy sitting next to her as Liv followed me but Tara went by Sam talking to detective bailey. 

Sam: "Look our place is a crime scene right now, we need a place where we can all stay and be safe."

Kirby: "I think I can help with that."

I got up from the ambulance and walked towards Kirby.

Sam: "It would be a pleasure but I don't want to endanger your place."

Kirby: "Trust, you won't."

I watched as she flashed her badge.

Kirby: "Now why don't we get back to mine now and sleep. You all look really tired. You can shower too."

I watched as Sam yelled for chad but as we looked over he was gripping Ethan shoving him against the car.

Mindy headed over to us as Chad quickly followed.

Tara: "What was that about."

Chad: "Where was he during all of this, I think he's fucking ghostface."

As I heard them talking behind us we all hopped into Kirby's party bus. I sat down with Liv sitting next to me. I was holding onto my shoulder because my pain killers were wearing off and I could feel everything. Somebody else sat next to me as I realized it was Tara. Her knee was briefly touching mine as she was talking to Chad the whole drive. It made me angry so I moved away from her and she seemed to notice the loss of touch. She looked at me with a confused, hurt face. I looked away and put my head on Livs shoulder. Falling asleep.

*Time Skip*

Kirby: "Okay we are here."

I woke up to her voice lifting my head off of Livs shoulder as we trailed off of the bus one by one. Kirby locked her car with Tara and Liv standing by me. Kirby walked in front of us all Sam following right behind her. She unlocked the door allowing them to step inside. We were all shocked as we saw a huge fort like bed made in the living room.

Sam: "How was this done so fast."

Kirby: "I called some people to make it extra comfy for you guys."

Y/N: "Thank you for this."