Prologue: This isn't Earth...

(Unknown POV)

"Magandang umaga, all viewers and listeners today! Breaking news, early in the morning around 4:30 to 5:10, all communications with rest of the worlds has all somehow cease. There are reports of unknown creatures near the coast attacking civilian and patrol guards vessels as many are confused and rumors that a enemy nation is attacking us. So Ace, what do you think of this?" Anchor said.

"New information is just coming out so we're yet to confirm this situation. Its highly unlikely that any artificial jamming devices is doing this, if it is then we should be able to have contact with rest of our neighbours since cutting all communications from outside world is nearly impossible." Co-anchor teply in the news channel.

"What information so far has been released by government?"

"No word so far."

"Okay, that is all folks. We will return after short break and see if new information is to be release. This is Joseph and take care." Then news channel cut to a commercial.

At Malacanang Palace, President Saculo Cruz is having a meeting with his staffs. He and others were trying to think how to solute this situation.

Just hours after communications with outside world has cut off, all hell broke loss as their economy hit hard like man being hit in the balls. Their entire economy went crashing down with no communications from their allies because they were heavily rely in trading. Maharlika was economy center of the world as near everyone trade with them in materials, business, weapons, etc.

Now they have to withhold all investment and banks in the entire country from collapsing itself, just make it more worse as riots began to pop up across the country and polices try to quell unrest. Their situation went from 0 to 100 in a instant.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you may all know situation we found ourselves into. We are so fuck, our entire economy is dying at fast rate then we expected and public want to know what is going on. So tell me what the fuck is going on!" Saculo said as everyone nodded fast.

"Mister president, look at this inage we got from our satellites after they return from orbit." Secretary of information and communications technology give a photo from orbit.

"....this is joke right?"

"...No."

"Oh jesus christ."

"Mister president, weren't on Earth anymore... We are in new world now."

"I know about that but never thought my presidential would come to this..."

Saculo was shock yet confused at the same time. This doesn't make sense to him, how could Maharlika be transport to whole new world? Surely there has to be a explanation for this but later, now he must try to fix their issue.

"So, what we have so far?"

"For starter, we haven't contact any hostiles and no aircrafts has fly over Maharlika yet. Now, all military installations are on. high alert that also include coast guard and polices. We should lock down the entire country for this time." Secretary of national defense said to the president.

"Does domestic flights be included in this?"

"No sir, only international travels. Only those who have your permission is allow to do so."

"What about the continents? Are ther inhabitants?"

"Well, top north of us, there are bunch of islands with inhabitants while from the east, there is a small continent. So far that all we know about this world."

"What about the creatures? Will they be a threat to our security?"

"The creatures are small yet so we can easily dispatch them with small arms fire."

"Is that all?"

"No, we already have prepared envoys for diplomatic relations with the countries in this new world and probably be able to travel with them to help our dying economy."

"I want that envoys have nearby carrier task force just safe measures."

"Isn't that bit too much mister president?" Secretary of national defense was surprised by his statement.

"Better be paranoid than regret later, like they say "Speak soft while carry a gun behind you"." Saculo said to him who nodded in agreement.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, seen like we have plan now. Lets get to wotk shall we?" Everyone nodded.

Saculo stood up as he leave the room while everyone quickly move to get bureaucracies and agencies moving.

"First step into new world huh now Saculo, you are really move up in the world and i pray i hope succeed."