CHAPTER 17

TAYLOR

"Hi Taylor" Behati said and nervously waved her hand. I couldn't believe she was here. "You seem pretty shocked that I'm here" She nervously laughed.

"Ehm..yeah..I just.. I didn't expect you.. I guess" I spluttered and tried to control my shock.

"Yeah, honestly I don't know if it's a that good idea to be here but I wanted to talk to you"

"Oh..okay, yeah.. come in" I awkwardly said and we walked to the table where we sat on the chairs.

"I love you Taylor" She almost whispered while looking down her hands.

"Behati I don't-"

"I know Taylor, I know you don't love me anymore but please tell me why? I thought this between us is something special" She started to cry again.

"Behati, please don't say that I don't love you anymore because I do. I do but I have to be honest, I love you but I'm not in love with you anymore and I'm so sorry for that" It broke my heart to break hers but I couldn't lie to myself anymore.

"What did I do to make you fall out of love and when did it happen? When you met the person?" She sobbed.

"I don't know Behati, please don't make it even harder for you"

"Fuck you Taylor! Fuck you!" She stood up and she seemed really angry now. "You can't just break up with me and then don't give me answers why! You can't tell me who you cheated with, you can't tell me when you fucking stopped loving me and what now? Do you even can't tell me how long you and that slut fucked behind my back?" She yelled and it made me really terrified. I've never seen her like this before but I think I just deserve to be treated like this.

"A few weeks, we had this going on for a few weeks" I couldn't even look into her eyes because I was once again so ashamed of myself.

"A few weeks? Are you serious?" When I looked up I could see that all the love in her eyes suddenly turned into contempt and hate. "You cheated on me for a few weeks? So every time I fucked you, you pretended it was her or what? Or better, maybe you even slept with both of us in one day. You're disgusting Taylor" She angrily said and shook her head. I even felt disgusted by myself now because I really always thought about Karlie when Behati and I had sex.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered and I started to cry now too.

"Fuck you, you whore! I hope you get all what you deserve one day" She yelled and stormed out of my apartment leaving me behind in tears. The most cruel thing by all of this was that she was honestly right with everything she said.

"You look so sexy today Ms. Swift" Karlie said when I walked back to my desk after locking the door. She grabbed me by my waist while she leaned on the desk and I stood between her legs now.

"Karlie..wait a..minute" I said between kisses.

"Why?" She turned away from my lips to my neck and placed long kisses there.

"I need to tell you something" I gently pushed her back by her shoulders, so she could now look into my eyes. "I thought a lot about whether telling you or not but I think we shouldn't start to have secrets. So okay, yesterday when you left my apartment Behati suddenly showed up." I said and I could see her smile turn into a frown and she took her hands away from my waist. "Baby, don't worry nothing happened." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Then why did she show up and why didn't you want to tell me?"

"She showed up because she wanted answers that I kinda gave her and kinda not. I didn't tell her of us but I did tell her that I'm not in love with her anymore and that this between us is already going on for weeks now"

"How did she react?"

"She got pretty angry and insulted me but it's okay, I deserve it" I said.

"You don't deserve to be insulted baby! She can't just do that!" Karlie stood up now and seemed to get slightly angry. I took her wrists and turned we face back to me.

"I hurt her, a lot. What I did to her is not to apologize and so I can handle being insulted. Please don't get angry baby. It doesn't even matter anymore, you and me that's the only thing that matters"

"Okay" She breathed out.

"Okay and now kiss me sunshine" Her frown turned into a smile again.

2 months later

KARLIE

"Wake up, wake up, wake up" A voice cracked me out of my dreams. "Happy birthday sunshine" She continued and placed small kisses all over my face and I couldn't help but smile. Taylor and I were now already in a relationship for two months and my life couldn't be better.

"Thank you love" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. She laid on me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Do you wanna have your birthday present?" She leaned back and we looked into each other's eyes.

"Oh I hope you're my birthday present because I would really like to unwrap you" I smirked and let my hand glide under her shirt and the other one on her butt.

"Stop it Karls" She giggled and released from my touch. "You can have all of that later but now I would really like to give you your real present" She smiled and got up to grab a long box that's wrapped in paper.

"You know you didn't need to buy me something" I sat up and she sat next to me and excitedly looked at me when I started to unwrap the paper. I opened the box and I saw the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen in my life. It was a golden necklace with a round pendant and on it there was a letter engraved 'K'

"Turn it around" Taylor said and on the other side there was another letter in the same form as the other one but it said 'T'. "You know when you wear it, it just shows the 'K' and everyone will think that it's just a name necklace but we both know on the other side there's the 'T' and that shows that you belong to me because you do. You're forever mine" She said while I admired the necklace.

"I love you Taylor" I looked up into her eyes. I knew it for a really long time but right now was the first time I told her.

"I love you Karlie" And that was also the first time she told me. We stared into each other's eyes before she leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips.

——————————

A/N

IMPORTANT QUESTION! Do you guys want my next fic to be again about Kaylor to not be famous or do you want one where I will write based on their actual lives?