Lily weds Atlas

"It's my wish for you to be my fish" as atlas Says this at the end of  his vow everyone claped and laughed . Lilly laughed playfully and they kiss.

I was standing beside Marshall holding Emerson in my arms . Our baby was so naturally joyfull that day. Lily didn't  even looked at me once. I felt so heartbroken. That day I felt so regretfully helpless , I lost a chance to live a life which could have been so beautiful only if I have not been a complete asshole to lily. I regretted my foolishness.

I wish that I haven't  read that journal. I cursed myself for threatening lily. Lily was right for suggesting me anger management therapy. Though from now  I have lost every last dot connecting me to lily but Emerson.

I looked at Emerson,  she grabbed my face with her little hands and she smiled . Adorable . Allysa came to me and asked for Emerson  as lily and atlas wanted pictures with her . I gave Emerson to her .
I'm faithful for my daughter's  happiness and future and I'm happy that she will live with someone who is not insecure as i am. Atlas is such a nice human .

"Congratulations for your new life lily and atlas" I said with a forced smile and sad eyes.
"Thank you ryle" lily said.
"Thank you ryle for trusting me with Emerson and also for your cooperation, it all really means alot" atlas Said shaking my hand.
I smiled at them and then left the party. I needed some time to gather myself to face the new truth.