Letter To Lily Corrigan

Dear lily

           It's been 2 months since you are married to atlas and I'm happy that day by day you are becoming happier. I could see your happiness reflecting through Emerson's eyes. I am writing this letter as a last and final closure to what I felt for you and what I've done to you physically and emotionally, not merely because of you but most of it for myself. This will help me to move on completely.

      First of all sorry lily for everything. I appreciate your courage and love for our daughter that strengthened you to leave abuse. I want to tell you that lately i am seeing a lady who is also a neurosurgeon and we are working under same hospital. Not even allysa knows this yet. I don't want my past mistakes to affect me again, for real.
I know in past i said sorry to you many times after making repeated mistakes. but i never truly acted upon not repeating those all over again but now i want to be free to love someone in a healthy way. I'm sorry for real lily.

       Seeing such a great bonding between you and atlas makes me wonder that you both were aligned to be with each other. I was the one who came in way and i was the one who harmed you. though lily i really loved you. i loved you hard. and yet we are not together anymore but emerson is the gift you have given me in a rememberance of my first true love. Thank you lily for emerson.

          I hope you forgive me lily and I hope that you and I can be friends:) I promise you lily that this time I will not let my past fuck up my present relationship. I am changed for the better.

Ryle:)