Little talks

As soon as I woke up I tried to remind what I dreamt last night,which is pretty conventional and possible for me.
    My legs got me to the bathroom so i could do my usual morning routine.I rubbed my face with water,I washed my teeth and then i put some cream onto my face,massaging lightly.Then i headed i to the kitchen,so i could take my breakfast.It wasn't all nutrional,like some good influencer does.It was just some yogurt with some cereals.While I was muching on it ,i switfly texted my best friend:
   "Are you coming to practice today?"
   It took some time for her to respond,taking in possibility she could have more homework than me to do.
    "Sure.I can't wait to see you girl!"
   I smiled.My best friend was an angel to me.She was always near me in my hardest time,even when one of my parents died.She was even to the funeral with me.I was never angry on her and she was never on me.I felt like i could tell her anything,even my eternal love impressions.
     I went to choose a cute outfit,got my clothes on and rushed to do my backpack,and then out the door.
     At school everything went well except a math test,in which i don't know how good I did.I tried my best,but i was never too good at maths.
    On the way home i blasted some music so i could forget about the weird dream i had last night.
    Erin was always a handsome guy,but i could never imagine i could like him.And i didn't like him after all,i just dreamt him,like a weird feeling inside my head and my whole body.There were no butterflies i. My stomach,there was more an empty wind blow.
    As soon as I got home i ate something to keep me on,drank some hot chocolate and called my best friend:
    "Heyyyyy!"
    "Hey dear!How u doin'"
    "Good,wanted to chat with you about something."
    "I'm hearing you."
    "I'm gonna talk more about it to practice but just so you know,be ready,it's about Enri."
     "oh god don't tell me you like him."
     "i don't.Its something else."
     "Glad.its better like this.Enri has a partener."
     "Erin has girlfriend!?"
     "No-I mean,he has a dance partener"
     "oh,alright see you later!"
   I didn't know why I was so concerned about him not having a girlfriend.
   Got some new clothes on and started walking towards the place that we used to do dance that time.
     I entered the place and i see my best friend.I sat near her.There was no one else because i used to come early so i could set up in peace and my rythim would be unstabled,for once.
    "So?"-my girl turned up to me.
    "I dreamt Enri."
    "Oh god-Why!?"
    "I DONT KNOW-its just that usually when I dream someone i start liking them.And,luckily,i don't feel like i like them."
    "That's great news!I heard Maya likes Erin,so it would be a harsh war between you and her."-my best friend said,giggling into her cheek.
     "REALLY!?"-my face got immediately red when I saw someone else comes.
      It was Enri.What was with him this early here?He usually came later.
     A dark quiet stranded by,as he sat near me,getting out his shoes.