Heartbeat

I couldn't even look at him.But i turned my head to give a swift look.
   "Hey!"-Enri said looking at me,smiling
   "Hey"-i responded back,my voice quickling.
     I started to tie up my shoes while he went into the changing room.As he came back i couldn't help but see him arrange his shirt,his abdomen slightly showing.
     I turned my head,so he didn't know i looked.Altough i wasn't staring at him I recognized a little gaze from him,and another smile.
     I stood up,and returned to my best friend,changing the subject.I was with the back at him,when he came and sat right in my back,where my stuff was put.
    My heart skipped a beat.I hoped he didn't notice.I wonder why i was acting like that.I DIDNT like him.Took some courage and changed my facing pozition to his face.
     Those crystal eyes stopped me,and made us make eye contact.
    The other were already gathering around.
    "What?"-he asked,slapping his palm with his best friend,Joen.
     "Nothing"-i swiftly responded,making some steps to him so i could get my things from his back.
      As I reached to grab my water and my other stuff,my face was really closed to his.I noticed his' turning to mine as i stood,with my things in my hand.I let out a sigh,ignoring the fact that we were so close for a second.
      Everytime we entered the place,we always stayed another 10 minutes to talk and for our teacher to take a break.
     So i leaned into a brown,huge wardrobe that was there so we could put our hanorac or clothes in.i was talking to my girl,when Enri,together with Joen came near us.Enri stood up against the same wardrobe as me and started to play with the bars.
    He was taller than me so i lifted my head,only to see his eyes facing mine,and,once again,my heart stopped.