Part 1

Y/N 's parents passed away in a car accident when she was 3 years old. From then their uncle and aunt took care of them. When Yoongi was 20 years old he became the CEO of his dad's company. When he was 22 years old he bought a house and they moved there. Currently Y/N reads in class 9.Today is 3rd April. 10 in the morning. Y/N 's school is closed for summer vacation. Right now Yoongi and Y/N are eating their breakfast. Yoongi have to go to his office as he have a important meeting with Choi Industries.
Yoongi - Baby I am going.
Y/N - Oppa I am not a child anymore.
Yoongi - But for me you are still a baby.
Y/N - *Giggles* Oppa can't you cancel the meeting and spend time with me?
Yoongi - No baby I can't it is a very important meeting.
Y/N - *pout* Ok, bye
Yoongi - We will have fun some other day. Is it okay baby?
Y/N - Thank you oppa. You are the best.
Yoongi - Ok now I am going and listen if it rain don't play in the rain. Last time you played in rain you got sick.
Y/N - Ok oppa I will not play in rain.
Yoongi - Bye *Kissed on her forehead*
*Y/N also kissed on his forehead*
Y/N - Now I am alone what should I do now? Let's do homework. She started to do her homework. Now it was 1 in the afternoon. She didn't noticed the time. Y/N finished her homework when she looked at the time it was 1 in afternoon. She got hungry and went to kitchen Yoongi has already cooked the lunch. The lunch was Kimchi and fried rice. Y/N 's favourite dish. She ate it. Now it is 1:45 she washed the dishes. Yoongi never let her do any housechores. After washing the dishes she looked at the time and it was 2:15.
Y/N - Oh I forgot my Kdrama. Vincenzo.
She switched on the T.V . She watched 3 episodes. Now it is 5 pm. She heard some sounds from garden. She looked from the window. It was raining. She forgot that Yoongi told her not to play in the rain. She started to play in the rain. She played for 1 hour. It was now 6 pm. She went inside her room and changed. She catches cold easily. She got fever.