Part 2

7 pm.
Y/N is watching T.V . She felt something wrong. She checked her forehead, she realised she have fever.
She thought of taking medicines. She checked the box where medicines are kept. She found no medicine of fever. She decided to go to the convenience store  as it is near their house. She wore her hoodie and jeans and took her brother's card and went to the store. She was finding the medicine. When she found the medicine she saw the shelf was very high. She tried to reach the medicine but she can't. Someone helped her he gave the medicine to her.
Y/N - Thank you.
When she looked up, she saw Jimin their cousin.
Y/N - Jimin oppa you? What are you doing here?
Jimin - Y/N what are you doing here? Is everything okay?
Y/N - Yeah everything is fine.
Jimin - So why are you buying this medicine?
Y/N - Because I saw this medicine was out of stock. *she lied because she doesn't wanted to tell Jimin*
Jimin - Are you saying the truth Y/N? *Serious face*
Y/N - Yeah everything is fine. BTW why are you here?
Jimin - Because Tae,my careless little brother got sick while overworking himself.
Y/N - Oh , where are uncle and aunt?
Jimin - Mom and dad are on a business trip.
Y/N - Oh, should come with you to take care of him?
Jimin - No, no I can handle.
Y/N - You sure?
Jimin - Hmm
Y/N - Ok I shall go now. See you later.
Jimin - I should accompany you to your house.
Y/N - No
Jimin - Y/N don't be stubborn. Now its night time. If Yoongi hyung got to know that I met you and didn't drop you at your house he will surely k*ll me. And our house is also near your house.
Y/N - Aish fine. Let's pay our bills then we will go.
Jimin - Hmm
They paid their bills and Jimin drop her at her house.
Y/N - Bye oppa
Jimin - Bye Y/Niee
After he droped Y/N, Y/N took her medicine and went to bed without eating dinner.
Now it's 10pm Yoongi came home early because Jimin called him and said he saw Y/N buying medicines of fever. Yoongi got worried. So he finished his work as fast as possible.
Baby where are you? I told you not to play in rain but still you did huh! *angry*
He came in Y/N' s room and found her sleeping. He came towards her and checked her forehead and realised she got fever.
Yoongi - Y/N wake up *cold*
After few minutes Y/N woke up.
Y/N - O-oppa
Yoongi - I am going to make soup for you. Don't sleep until I come *cold*
Y/N - Ok
Yoongi was about to leave. Suddenly Y/N held his hand.
Y/N - Oppa I am sorry, please don't talk to me in cold voice. I am sorry *teary eyes*
Yoongi's heart melted.
Yoongi - It's okay but promise me you will not do this again *soft*
Y/N - Promise.
They hugged each other.
Yoongi - I am going to make soup for you. Don't sleep again, hmm.
Y/N - Okay *cute*
Yoongi made soup for Y/N and feed her.
Y/N - oppa can you sleep with me?
Yoongi - Hmm
Yoongi - I will come after eating dinner. Wait have you ate medicine and checked your temperature?
Y/N - Yeah I have ate medicine and no I have not checked temperature.
Yoongi - I will check your temperature and then I will eat.
Yoongi checked her temperature and went to eat dinner. He just ate coup noodles.
Now it's 3 am they are peacefully sleeping while cuddling each other. Suddenly Yoongi heard Y/N 's scream. He saw she was sweating. He understood she saw a nightmare. He quickly hugged her.
Yoongi - Shhh it was just a nightmare.
Y/N - O-oppa
Yoongi - Baby I am here with you.
Yoongi made her drink water.
After sometimes Y/N calm down.
Yoongi - I wonder how can a sleepyhead like you wake up so fast when I called you.
Y/N - The sleepyhead is you not me. Sleepyhead. *Giggles*
Yoongi - What did you said? Then he started tickling her* They again slept peacefully.

When Y/N gets sick because of playing in rain. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara