Betrayal

Age 13

After a year has past, she plan to attend Pathways first academy tournament. It was a tournament Pathway designed to bring all the graduated academy students together to see who was the strongest in the village to take the Shoguns role. She used this chance to read the minds of everyone in Pathway to discover the truth of her mother. She learns later she can get truths out of people if she asks curtain questions and read the auras they give her in response. She found this out when she had small debates with John. John definitely seen her as an air head.. he however felt happy knowing he was smarter than her when it came to normal things. Lucia discovered she can see if their story was right or not by studying their sudden change of scent..

She overheard a conversation with the Shogun, hearing that having two kids in the family is required to stay alive in Pathway and its always been that way. Lucia went to Shade home to think to herself.. John felt annoyed, wanting to help his step-mother. He asks and Lucia explained half of the story, testing John's brain again. John said what if her father might of been force to do something to her mother. Lucia never thought of this possibility. It was definitely possible. Knowing this angered her. She knew she had to figure this out now while her mind was too focus. Larah was sat in the corner, wishing Lucia paid her more attention than John. John was unsure to feel happy or upset about helping Lucia solve this problem. She began investigating a few people in her village to seek out the truth involving what happen involving her father. After roaming around with John who she kept close to her like alittle brother, she walked past someone. Strangely this person had a somewhat of a similar scent to her mother. Her eyes were in shock, she randomly just thought of testing possibility that this could be her own brother. The Simakida kid she kept hearing about who has no parents but a step father. She heard rumors that Simakida has his own group and already posses a Tenzaria weapon at an early age. She was angry that the person who killed her mother by being born was still alive infront of her. She goes to try killing him. She learns that he too had related powers to her. During the fight, she was able to read his mind and feel his emotions that was locked away. He had a lot of traits similar to her mothers.. Lucia stopped and walked away, seeing this as a waste. John hated Simakida, just because Lucia hated him. This was the first time he heard of Simakida.

The tournament had began.. Lucia had left home to scout the Shogun who was alone during the tournament. She kills him. She reach for his head to read his mind. Ever since her mothers death, Lucia been the type to want things done immediately and took the chance. She did her usual ritual, lining all the objects connected with her mother together around the dead Shogun. She then grabbed his head and in that instant, she had a flash of his memories. She discovered that her father was drugged and was told to force her mother into having another child. Lucia was angry. She was betrayed by her own home and realized her father was innocent. Lucia made her escape after killing several people who spotted her killing pathways leader. She was now being hunted by everyone in pathway. She flee towards the home she used to stay in that no longer had that smell and sat on the couch feeling very depressed.

After discovering the truth she realized that her father truly was innocent, and she killed him without knowing. This entire time she pushed the blame towards her father and little brother. She was now in a tough spot. If she tries heading back to Shade's place, she could risk exposing John and the others.. She knew if she stays thinking about it, time would pass and all her worry would be wasted on doubt. She stared at her mothers bedroom. Could she place her hand on the door to figure out what happen that night? It was obvious to her what happened. In a way, her mother was unable to scream for help when it happen. She didn't want to imagine what she been through.. but her curiosity took over her mind.. Once she went to the door and place her hand on it, she began getting flashes of the entire scene being played out in her head. She saw visions of multiple men tackling her mother.. this was all real amd the scenes were playing in her head like she was there. Causing her to go insane as she wanted it to stop. It was like she was right in her mothers body, like a camera showing her everything that took place. She could feel what was behind her mothers locked emotions going through her mother and seen the face her father was making and his drugged personality. She kept screaming until she seen the eight men walking in to assist the father on pnning her down. It wouldn't stop!! She runs to the kitchen screaming, couldn't get the horrific scene out of her head. So much yelling from all angles but only in her head. She couldn't hear herself think amd only was able to hear her mothers voice for the first time.. She attempts to stab her own eyes out and drown herself in the sink, wanting to die immediately but struggled as she couldn't die or pass out.

For an entire day she was force to see the events take place. Another day went by. Scenes repeated in her head. Lucia felt broken and messy as blood was all over her body from cutting and scratching herself. Lucia was staring at the ceiling, unsure how long its been. The voices were gone.. she felt herself get scared and crawled backwards away from any door that was shut.. her body was shaking. Seeing her mothers locked emotions seem to make her awoken from her own emotions. She knew the feeling of fear, agony, and depression just by seeing her mothers locked memories.. and her suffering. Lucia then felt random flashes of Simakida who was alone in some burning village. She felt the emotions going through him and sat up, realizing its her fault he was like this. Rather than attempting to end herself again, she used her power to locate him. She rushed out the home to find him as Assasins were chasing her. Simakida was passed out in a village that was burning. She picked him up and rushed out while the Pathway assasins were chasing her. Shade in the distance used his Tenzaria weapon to him her escape. He could throw a knife at someone shadows and stop them from moving. The entire group that was chasing her was force to stop. They watched her escaped. Lucia ran, took some breaks, but kept running until eventually she found an old house. She decided that right now, she wanted to change her life and let Simakida see the positive side of the world they live in. These emotions made her realize the life she had was by far settling for her.  Few hours past and Simakida was still not awake. Lucia got worried and changed clothes. She picked him up and head into the forest.

Leaving everything behind.. and today was her birthday

Just turned  14