Husakina Family

She discovered a building in the city late at night, almost identical to a hospital. She stepped inside. Without knowing, the building was very old, cracks were visible on the walls and windows. When she tried reaching for the door knob, her mind went blank.. she felt terrified, feared of seeing her mother flashbacks again if she grabs the handle. A person from inside the room open the door for her, then returned to her seat. She seen two people who were in what shown to be an old office. Lady at the desk had a name tag infront of her. She went by Yhuicama and beside her was a teenage girl. Yhuicama introduced herself and asked if Lucia had come to a place to stay.

After a few minutes of discussing her situation, the tenage girl jump into the conversation,

"You not the only one with that cursed church power."

Giving her an attitude, Saying her church was special with people too.

"Cahidra.. please.."  Yhuicama said, silencing Cahildra and explained.

"The Church Cahlidra spoke of was hosted by a lady name Sorsaiya. A Daughter who is part of the Husakina Family. This is Cahildra Husakina. She is the last remaining child of the Husakina's.. Ever heard of Husakina Calling Academy?"

Lucia shook her head. Yhuicama asked Cahildra if she could get permission to speak on her family.

"Husakina Academy is one of the most popular schools in all of Japan, located in a popular town known as Chinzhai. The Husakina Family are known to be the brilliant and brightest stars in all of Japan. They built their own school, Husakina Calling Academy, A prep school tied to the Jurisdiction order(government) to teach others to become brilliant stars like themselves and help people get into very high business jobs. They enjoy sharing their knowledge with others. They so popular that they were required to live in the largest mansion in Chinzhai to avoid a crowd and to hide what the government now calls "Forbidden Knowledge", with their own designed large fence surrounding them. They even have graduates make their own laboratory, approved by The Jurisdiction. If someone working in a high business, a 79% chance they went to HCA. They are the only school that teaches the same grade twice a year.

Long ago, for a short period of time, their reputation has dramatically decreased. It was low to the point they were forbidden to be spoken on. Mainly because of the death in the family. They were caught in the "Spiritual church" incident, spreading the forbidden power the TNG(The Northern Gate) been trying to terminate from the church, known as Fortune Church.

Few years back, Fortune church was hosted by a beautiful lady name Sorsaiya Husakina. Sorsaiya had the abality to see the future in a person. They called her the Lady Diviner. She was a survivor that escaped the take down of Second eye. Lucia had experienced what it is like having a vision of the future.

Second Eye. Was one of the three branches out of the federal government, but only two of them did the criminal act. Second Eye and Third Eye. All old names they took when operating the "Child Rescue" program.. creating more laws that raises more of a chance of getting children taken away and straight into the governments custody. Secret came out few months later that they were experimenting on the kids, turning them to "Spirits".

After the Jurisdiction Order discovered this, they shut down the Eyes.. their was no longer laboratories, research rooms, or testing grounds allowed unless operating under the Federal Gate, who sometimes call them The Southern gate, The Executive Gate, or what they prefer: The Jurisdiction Order.. If their was any sight of such activity it must be executed. Third Eye, now known as The Northern Gate was brought back, now working closely under the Southern Gate to take out any projects that still exist on the globe, what they codenamed "Unfamiliars" A strange phenomenon of unique or suspicious behavior that goes beyond the laws of possibility. Superhuman.

Cahilbra announced that she herself was somewhat of a Unfamiliar, beung the last family member of the Husakina's. She kept her last name hidden and went by Cahlidra Hunaka. Until the mystery involving her family is cleared, she was required to not announce herself by that name.. Lucia still had her brother on his back, unsure if he was classified as a unfamiliar and began to worry. She ask what classified as a unfamiliar.

"Do anything too freaky can easily strike you as a unfamiliar. Strip clubs? They ban those recently. The rules are more strict every ten years after a Gate War."

Gate wars is an event involving all families and Gate repressive to either take down laws, create more, or take control of a Gate while also taking down each other in a one month debate.

Yhuicama had helped Lucia's problem  by saying her brother is only in a coma and has no real danger. Unfamiliarsn especially those with Sosaryia blessing are common to live without food and spend months or years sleeping without any side effects. Sosaryia herself had fallen into deep sleep for six years for overusing her power. She was fine even without proper shelter. Lucia felt relief knowing her brother would be safe.

The room was quiet after that discussion. Yhuicama allowed Lucia to stay until she felt it was alright to head off. Yhuicama doesn't enjoy the idea of titling people Unfamiliars, so she called Lucia a friend. Cahilbra had a emo personality, pulling off the arms of the dolls she had in a large box her step-mother gave her before leaving.

Lucia took this moment to begin her introspection. Sitting by the door. She had a rough few years, and for the first time she had nothing to do but wait for her brother to wake up. Then what? She realized she left her new family back at the village who might need her, or maybe killed in her place after killing the leader of pathway.

"..I.. don't know what to do. I don't want to go back to my home. I'm.. exiled. Hearing this story, and the one my mother wrote. They sound like two completely different things.. I want her stories to be true. I want this world to taste those flavors she believes exists. An Assasins rule is to get the job done before the job becomes a emergency mission."

Yhuicama asked if she was implying to use her powers to help save the world?

Lucia doesn't want to be a hero.

"I want to bring justice to everyone who thinks this is okay.."

Yhuicama had smiled. Seeing that this women is determined to use her powers to help break the messed up law.

Lucia started by asking about who was Sorsaiya and what has happened to her. Yhuicama sipped her coffee and kicked her legs up onto the desk.

"Sorsaiya. She had started her own family when she started that church and became Lady Diviner. Several years back. More and more people had her powers because of a man she fell in love with. Until the government somehow found out the power they had, was indeed real and not lucky fortune. Now that the laws changed, the abality she had was very forbidden. Resulting in her being killed. Unfortunately. To avoid the spreading of that power or any risk, the entire family had to go.

"Sorsaiya had the abality to see the potential future in a person. She couldn't see her own death..?" Lucia asked.

Yhuicama wasn't sure, she never met anyone who held her powers before besides Cahildra and now Lucia.

"Sorsaiya was a survivor that escaped the take down of The Eyes during the Children Rescue program.. Not to fault her. Even so, She is the reason Husakina entire family of fortune telling was no more. Hunaka was the only survivor, being born as an orphan." Yhuicama had finish her story on Sorsaiya.

Lucia was thinking on how to help even if the story seemed to take place a long time ago. Yhuicama mentioned their was a book that each of her family members wrote in that could help her understand how fortune telling works and the secrets of Astronomy, which could help Lucia improve in her power. The most likely disappeared or been taken away by the Jurisdiction. Lucia mentioned that the Tenzaria book was never in the hands of the Jurisdiction and was kept hidden for a very long time.. she didn't think the Husakina Fortune book was gone too. While Simakida was still in a coma, Lucia decide to use this time to gather any clues that could help find this book