(REQUESTED) Suffer In Silence

(Requested by my sister, @ DaybreakerFury 

The Autobots, an autonomous robotic organism from Cybertron, were battling the Decepticons, also autonomous robots from Cybertron, just the bad guys. It was a whopping 134 degrees outside, and one particular mech and femme were exhausted.

Ratchet was a medic, he wasn't made for battle. He hated it, he hated this war. The only good he ever got out of it was soldiers as friends, and a bondmate. He bonded to a dark blue, maybe purple, femme named Chromia.

Chromia's alt mode was a Suzuki B-King Sport Bike, and Ratchet's was a Hummer. What everyone couldn't figure out was how those two bonded. They had nothing in common but one thing; for the war to end, and justice be served.

"Chromia, Sideswipe's hit!" Bumblebee whirred.

"I'll cover you! Grab him!" Chromia exclaimed.

"Guys! Less talkin', more fightin'!" Ironhide snapped. 

Ratchet watched as his mate grabbed a silver colored mech, who looked to be only 10 vorns old. "Please, be careful, 'Mia." Ratchet murmured to his mate.

"I will be, Ratch'. I promised." She murmured back. She left Sideswipe with her mate and Jolt, another medic. As she sped away, Ratchet started repairs on Sideswipe, getting him stabilized, and ready for transportation back to the N.E.S.T. base.

"Incoming! Ten o'clock, Arcee!" Colonel William Lennox shouted. Arcee, Chromia's older sister, and Elita-One, the eldest between Chromia and Arcee, looked at what the human was yelling about, and as she did, she got blasted apart.

"ARCEE!" Elita and Chromia shouted.

"Missile!" Chief Master Sergeant, Robert Epps, exclaimed. Elita didn't make it, as she too, got blasted apart, just like Arcee did moments ago.

Chromia felt her bonds with her sisters end, and she knew both of them were gone. But, she never heard her mate's yell, or Ironhide's.

"CHROMIA!" Both mechs yelled in unison. Chromia was surround by sand flying, and when it cleared up, she was laying on her back, Energon everywhere, and still seeping out of her. Ratchet raced to her while Ironhide covered fire.

Ratchet desperately felt her neck, wrists, anywhere for a pulse, but he didn't find one. "Will she make it?" Bee asked, sadly, after the Decepticons fled. Ratchet looked at Ironhide, and said mech knew what happened.

He gently pulled Ratchet away from her body, and carried his best friend's body away, and onto a spare N.E.S.T. plane made for the deaths of human soldiers, and Autobots. That night, Ratchet was outside when he saw one star glowing brightly then the others. He knew it was Chromia's star, alongside her sisters.

"She lost her sisters.. then I lost her. Damn it, 'Mia, you promised you'd be careful! You promised..." Ratchet shouted, tears streaming down his face as he pulled his legs up to his chest.

As time passed by, Ratchet grew more and more depressed. His spark had been physically ripped in half when he lost his mate, and a new mate could help repair some of that damage, but he didn't want another mate, it was too soon. The only mechs he accepted comfort from was Bumblebee, and Ironhide.

One morning, Ironhide went to go wake Ratchet up, only to discover that he died from his spark-break. It was too much for him to handle by himself, and he didn't accept anyone's help. They held a funeral service in his honor, and made sure that when they buried him, it was beside his sparkmate.

In the Well of AllSparks, Ratchet and Chromia reunited, both happy to have their mate back.