(REQUESTED) It's Our Baby

(Happy birthday to my friend, who also requested this, @RainyGower )

Quintessa was gone, Optimus was back to normal. He had reunited with his Autobots; Crosshairs, Hound, Bumblebee, Topspin, and so forth. His time as Nemesis Prime was gone.

Cade Yeager, a man who had let the bots stay with him, was currently curled up in bed, sound asleep. It was a rare occurrence he slept, so the bots knew better than to wake him, should they want to feel the wrath of an angry Prime. 

"Prime?" Crosshairs asked.

"Yes, Crosshairs?" Optimus asked.

"Tessa's been bugging Cade for a while. We thought it was just regular chattin' an' shit, at least until Cade was cryin'. We asked what was wrong, but no answer regardin' that from 'im." Crosshairs explained.

"I see... well,  he will tell us in due time, Crosshairs. Perhaps he is not ready. After all, this is most likely overwhelming for him." Optimus stated.

"I'll say. Hey, Will! You alright?" Hound asked. William Lennox, former captain of N.E.S.T. was leaning against something, eyes closed.

"Yeah, fuckin' great, Hound." Will snapped. He hadn't been sleeping well either.

"Wanna talk about it?" Bee asked. At that question, Will just walked away, just to be alone, but Bee followed after.

About an hour or so passed, and Cade woke up, vomiting. His vision was blurry as he was lightheaded, and he grabbed something. When his vision cleared, he realized what he had; a positive pregnancy test. And the only one he was ever intimate with was Optimus. He dropped the test, shaking a bit, a bunch of 'What if' scenarios runnin' ragged through his mind.

Sure, he and Optimus had been married for about five, nearly six years, everyone knew that. But this, this isn't what he had in mind. Not at all. Now came the tricky part... telling Optimus in privacy, cause around here, with the bots and Dinobots, privacy was scarce.

"H-hey Optimus? C-can we speak? Alone?" Cade asked.

"Cade, I did not realize you were awake. Of course we can." Optimus rumbled, gently picking his hubby up. Once they were sure they were alone, Optimus noticed Cade looked scared. Terrified, even.

"So I woke up puking, again, after my nap. Um... I accidentally grabbed a pregnancy test, it was unused, obviously, but when my vision cleared I saw it.... I'm pregnant, Optimus. I'll understand if you don't want the baby, or me, it's totally understandable." Cade explained.

"Cade... I am so happy, words cannot describe it. Of course I want the baby and you. Why would I not? I am not like other men who abandon their pregnant mates just because they do not want responsibility. I want my child, I want you." Optimus purred happily.

As the months slowly dragged on, Cade wasn't struggling per se with his pregnancy. It's wasn't high-risk, but it wasn't a smooth sailing one either. He was currently nine months pregnant, and pacing as he had gone into labor that morning. It was two PM, and he was in pain.

Around nine that night, he delivered a healthy boy, safe and sound. Of course, Optimus made rules, especially towards Crosshairs and the Dinobots.