Aonung x m! Reader

Idea by me
Y/N is 17 and the other kids are similar ages

//In this tonowaris family seek sanctuary at the ometikaya clan instead//
//also the home tree wasn't destroyed and they still live there don't ask how//

Your pov

You were helping mother (neytiri) with chores with lo'ak and Neteyam out hunting, Kiri was out somewhere with Tuk and spider.

I was often on my own in the village, I didn't have that many friends either so that didn't help. Even though my father was the famous toruk macto people would see me as different to my family, my family never made me feel bad though. I just felt different from them.

Suddenly the visitor horn went off. We never got visitors so this was quite exiting to hear. I run out the home to the main area to see a family of water na'vi.

"Jake sully, leader of the ometikaya" I hear a man say to my father as I stand beside him.
"Dad. Who are these people?" I ask as he looks down as me and shrugs, well that helped. I look at them all and see a father, a pregnant mother, and two kids. A daughter and a son.

Dad continues to discuss with their farther as lo'ak and Neteyam run next to me. "What's going on?" Lo'ak asks me as I tell him I'm not sure. Us three continue to talk more until, father makes a loud announcement.

"Tonowaris family will stay with us! Treat them as one of our own! But they will be like babies, learning our ways slowly. My sons will teach your children our ways!"

Lo'ak gives our father a disgusted look as he steps next to him. "Father why me!" He argues as dad only puts his hand in between them. "It has been decided"

Neteyam steps over to the family with a smile. "Come! We will show you our village" he says as we guid them around, lo'ak upset about his new 'chore'

(Later)
Aonung pov

Me and my family were guided around the new village by the sully boys, tsireya already swooning over one that she hasn't even talked to yet. His name was lo'ak I think, and he didn't seem happy that we were here.

After the tour inside the tree and being showed our home we're invited for dinner with everyone.

(At dinner)

We walk into the room we're people ate and sit down together, when I notice one of the sully boys looking at me briefly, he had a soft looking face and bright yellow eyes.

After dinner we're all walking back when I get distracted by a plant that I had found, we didn't have this many vegetation back home and it was very beautiful to look at.

After a moment I realise my family had walked off and I was alone. And I was lost, great how do I find my way back? Hmm. Oh! The sully home is right there, I could ask for directions maybe!

I walk over to the home and make a knock on the frame of the entrance. "Uh, hello?" I say awkwardly as I notice the boy from dinner turn to me.

"Oh, aonung is everything okay?" The boy asks standing up and walking to me. "You- you know my name?" I say a bit confused, I didn't think he would know it yet since I didn't tell him.

"Well of course I do, you were the most handsome man in the room. And I was very lonely.."

He thinks I'm handsome? I think giving a small smile at the boy. "But how do you know my name?" I repeat.

"It was not hard to find out"

I give him a small smile as he smiles back at me. "I'm y/n. What was it you needed?"

"O-oh! I don't know the way back to my home since I got distracted" I tell him as he nods and says for me to follow him, I do as he says and we walk together in the hometree.

"So do you like it here so far?" He asks me as I nod, "yeah, it's a lot more different than home but it's gorgeous here"

"I'm glad you like it, have you met any friends yet?" He says as I realise I never talked to anyone other than him today. "Uhm, no I've only talked to you so far"
"Well, you have me if you want to talk. Me and my brothers are teaching you tomorrow anyways" he tells me in a soft tone. His voice made me happy to be around and I'm glad he saw me as a friend.

We talk a bit more while walking, my home was quite far from his so it took a while. "You know.. I really like spending time with you y/n, your a good friend"

"I like spending time with you too aonung" I love how my name rolls off his tounge. "We're here. I'll see you tomorrow aonung"

He waved goodbye with a sweet smile on his face as I return a small wave.

"Bye.."

Wow. He was, something. Something amazing.

//I made another one🤭🤭 I know u guys love aonung. So I'm tryna make as many ideas as possible for him//