Highschool au! (Aonung)

//this is a human high school au!//

Your pov

I wasn't a popular student but people knew who i was, im chill with most people at school other than a few people for reasons unknown. I had a few friends that I would hang out with like Kiri and Roxto.

"Ugh lo'ak has been getting on my nerve so bad at home" Kiri says to me and roxto as she leans against her locker, me looking inside mine for my things.

"What's he done now?" I say as I close the locker door and face her, "he's just been-" "coming through!" Kiri is interrupted by lo'ak skating past us quickly making a lot of noise.

"Lo'ak sully! You get back here now!" A teacher yells as he pushes open a door and skates out, the teacher following behind. "Later bro!" We hear lo'ak yell from outside the building, the teacher still following behind.

"See! This is the kind of stuff I'm on about. He's an animal I swear" I chuckle a bit at her as she huffs and we all leave to get to class.

Aonung pov

I sit in the back of my class alone, since I don't have any friends in this lesson which sucks. So I just zone out while the teacher rambles on about some boring assignment.

"Hey do you have a pen I could borrow?" The boy sat infront of me asks turning to face me. His e/c eyes looking into mine.

"I.. Uhh.." I've only had one other crush in my life, his name was Yilan and we were 5.. it didn't work out.

But this one hit me like a truck, a massive one.

I silently hand him a pen and give a small smile as he returns it and turns around again.

"Do you know the answer Aonung?" I hear the teacher say. Me still in a daze. "So cute.." I whisper when peoples eyes turn to me with a weird look.
"Uh-I um I mean 4xy x 8 to the power of 6"

Well that was awkward, really awkward. Ugh I'm such an idiot. I flop my head onto the desk when the bell rings, everyone gets there things and leaves, including the boy.

(Not the mean girls reference🤭)

I stand up quickly getting my things as I head out the door and walk up to the boy. "Hey" I say as he turn to face me. "Huh? Oh hey it's you." He says putting a bit of his hair behind his ear.

"Did you want you pen back?" He asks as I shake my head quickly, shit I should have probably thought of what to say. "No I just- i- um. Could I maybe have your nu-" "y/n!" I'm inturupted by one of his friends walking up to us and giving him a hug.

"Hey Kiri." He says letting out a small laugh.

"Me and Roxto are going to the mall soon, wanna come?" She asks as he nods.
"Come on then!" She yells taking his hand and dragging him with her. He gives me a small wave and mouths a sorry as they leave school.

Y/N..

At the end of the day me and my friend Neteyam head to my house since I needed to ask him something.

"What did you wanna talk about then?" He asks as we sit on my bed. "Okay you have a boyfriend right? How did you get him to like you? Or just how you got along well?" I ask him embarrassed that me, the head of the basketball team. Is asking for advise from the random boy at school.

His face lights up as he hugs me tightly. "You like someone! Who is it?!" He says exited as he stops hugging me and sits down again. "I'm not saying yet" I say crossing my arms.

"So.. do you know what I could do?" I ask sounding a bit desperate. "Well, I met him at a party someone threw. Maybe you could throw one and invite him" that was a good idea, but I'll invite a lot of people so it doesn't seem obvious.

"Okay. Thanks Neteyam"

Your pov

The next day me, Roxto and Kiri are eating our lunch in the cafeteria when the boy from yesterday comes up to our table and gives us a piece of paper.

"I'm having a costume party tomorrow since halloweens soon, hope to see you all there" he says before walking off to his friends. "A party?" Roxto says grabbing the piece of paper and looking at it.

"Friday 7pm at (aonungs address), halloween costume party"

"You guys going?" Kiri asks "yeah! It'll be sick!" Roxto says exited, I was pretty unsure. why us? We never talked to him.

(At the party)

Everything happened so quickly, roxto and Kiri were drunk, people were everywhere and I could barely move there was so many people.

I push through the crowd a much as I can, trying to find a door or something so I could get some fresh air. After what felt like forever pushing. I made it to a balcony, it was a decent size. It wasn't small but it wasn't big either. I put my arms on the ledge and rest my head on it, just taking deep breaths.

"Hey" I hear as I turn and see aonung with a drink in one hand and the other in his pocket. Wearing a devil costume with little horns on his head. He had a warm smile on his face as he walked closer.

Aonung pov

"Hey" He says back as he looks at me. Omg he's looking at me, stay cool aonung you can do this, Uhh what do I say..  "I like your costume by the way, you look great" I blurt out looking at his angel costume that matches mine.

"Thanks, you look good too.. Uhh I don't think I ever got your name" he says as I quickly realise I never told him. God I'm so stupid. "Oh! It's aonung" I say, "that's a nice name Aonung" he says as my face heats up.

I get lost in looking into his e/c eyes. "Your.. so pretty.." I murmur when I realise what I said and cover my mouth with my hand.
"I-I'm so sorry Y/N! Jeez I don't know why I said that it just-.." I say when I look at what your doing. Your smiling with a small laugh as you look at me.

"Your not bad looking either aonung.." he says as I blush hard, "I- Uhh.. c-could I have your number?" I say as I take my phone out. He nods as he takes my phone out my hand, his soft hands touching mine as he gives me his number.

"Here you go" he says with a smile as I let out a big cheesy grin. "Well, I should go. My friends are gonna think I'm dead or something. Call me after the party okay?" He says as he opens the door to the house and leaves me on the balcony.

"Call you later..."