Chapter 2(Horny Ophelia)

"Ophelia!" Penelope shouted

Penelope: Hey girl, what's up

Ophelia looked at Penelope with sad but horny eyes.

Penelope: What's wrong
Ophelia: Isn't it obvious
Penelope: What's obvious
Ophelia: I'm horny girl

Penelope looked at Ophelia with an annoyed face.
girl, you're always horny. I know, I know. Ophelia said with an annoyed tone. But it's different now you have George and I have no one to frolic in my garden with me~!.

Ophelia: *grunts*
Penelope: Girl, you sound like a monkey
Ophelia: Oh, you did not just say that!

Penelope realized what she said and started running with Ophelia chasing behind her. IM SORRY Penelope yelled out. Ophelia didn't listen to a word she said and kept chasing her down the hall until she saw the hall moniter at the end of the hall, Ophelia stopped in her tracks and let Penelope deal with him.
Ophelia stopped in front of a class, which seemed to have no one inside. Before she entered, she overheard two males talking. Ophelia peeked into the class and say Mr.Kyle sitting at his desk," And it seemed he was pleasuring himself, so she was quick to turn and leave when she heard a familiar voice. "Sir, can I take a break?" It was Anthony, one of Ophelia's friends she made a couple of weeks ago. "Sure, we've been doing this for months. A little break won't hurt, " Mr. Kyle said with pleasure as he helped Anthony up on the desk and zipped up his pants.
At this point, Ophelia took out her phone and started recording the scene after an hour of talking the bell rang. Ophelia pushed open the door and locked it behind her. Mr. Kyle and Anthony looked shocked to see her. Anthony looked especially scared because he thought Mr. Kyle would think he told her.

Ophelia: I recorded the whole thing
Mr. Kyle: Ophelia...if you know what's right, you'll delete that video.
Anthony: Ophelia, please do what he says....
Ophelia: Fine.....

        Ophelia deleted the video in front of Mr. Kyle unlocked the door and walked out. Ophelia rushed to the bathroom and took out her phone. "Haha, such an old hag," Ophelia said with a smile on her face as she restored the video from her trash. By then, she didn't realize she had gone into the boys' bathroom until a boy named Marcus said

Marcus: Hey, you lost newbie?
Ophelia: Newbie!? I've been here since the start of this term!
Marcus:Woah, chill. I'm just playing with you, Ophelia, right?
Ophelia: How did you know my - never mind you didn't see me here
Marcus: Sure~ Let me just

         Marcus took his phone out and took a picture of Ophelia and said, "Now I have dirt on you~"

Ophelia: Oh you little!
Marcus: Chill
Ophelia: Really, chill? Is that your favorite word or something.
Marcus: Actually, yes

         I- you! The bathroom door suddenly opened, making a loud creaking noise. Marcus was quick to pull Ophelia into a bathroom stall and locked it behind him. Ophelia blushed as Marcus put his hand on her lips and gestured her to shut the fuck up or we'll get caught.