Lick Back

Best New Artist sequel

It was around 11:30pm and you were in the studio working on your new EP with your producer and laying down some vocals

It was around 11:30pm and you were in the studio working on your new EP with your producer and laying down some vocals. Once you were done, you were listening to the playback on a song you just recorded when your phone rang. It was your boyfriend, Takeoff. You and him have been dating for about three months and he's been the best boyfriend ever. At first you guys decided to keep it on the low but it was his idea to go public with the relationship.

"Hey baby. What's up?" You answered. "Hey, how that song going?" He asked. "It's going good, we're working on the final touches now." You responded. "That's good my love, I can't wait to hear it." He replied. "So what's the moves for tonight?" You asked him. "Uh... I was actually calling to ask if you wanted to come with me to a lil shindig for my boy Freaky." He responded. "Oh yeah... Nah I got too much to do. But you go and have fun, love you." You told him. "Aight, Imma let you get back to work. I love you too." He responded, then you hung up and got back to writing and recording.

It was 1am and you ended up finishing up earlier than you thought which meant you could pull up to the party after all. You called Take but his phone went straight to voicemail. You tried three more times but it went to voicemail all times. You went to instagram and looked at his friend's instagram story. Lo and behold... a party full of strippers. Him and his friends party with strippers all the time so that never really bothered you, you knew what it was before y'all got together, but there was a reason he wasn't answering his phone and you were going to get to the bottom of it. You watched the stories from multiple friends and put two and two together as to where they were. Your blood was boiling. You got your keys and went to the house where the party was taking place. You pulled up and there were cars everywhere and the music was blasting. You opened the door and saw everyone having a good time. Almost everyone was in attendance, including Cardi and Saweetie. You got a drink and then walked around to look for Take. You finally spotted him and a stripper was dancing on him. You were so heated that all you saw was RED. You walked up to him and threw the drink on him and the girl. "What the fuck?" The stripper yelled out. He was shocked to see you and knew he'd been caught in the act. "So this what we doing?!" You asked angrily, slapping his drink out of his hand, he put his hands up to try to stop whatever was coming next but once you saw red, everybody should know to clear the room. "Girl chill the fuck out!" He said to you.

DJ Durel turned off the music and now everyone was looking at you. But you ain't care about that, you had one target. You walked up to him and got in his face. "Don't tell me to chill the fuck out nigga! Why you turn your phone off?!" You asked, pushing him out of the way. "What the fuck you talking about? What's the issue?" He asked you. "Bye! Have fun with the stripper hoes! You said as you began to walk off. "Bye stupid bitch!" The random stripper said to you. "Nah, don't do that. That ain't what you want." He responded, warning her. But it was too late, you turned around, took off your shoes and immediately ran up and punched the girl in the face multiple times until Take and Domingo pulled you off of her. They attempted to escort the stripper out of the house as she was kicking and screaming. "Man get that bitch out of here." Freaky told the security. Take was still restraining you in a corner, pinning your arms to the wall. "DUMB ASS BITCH!" You yelled out. "Get the fuck off me!" You demanded. "Nah, not till you calm down." You took a deep breath and smiled then said, "I'm calm." He looked at you for a few seconds to make sure and then let you go. Fool of him to really believe you. Once he let you go you smacked up him upside the head.  "Ooooh!" Everyone in the background said in unison. You then walked out of the house. "Nigga, I coulda told you that was coming." Offset stated and then laughed.