DILF 2

After a whole summer of hooking up and exploring with the man across the street, you went back to school and continued focusing on your classes

After a whole summer of hooking up and exploring with the man across the street, you went back to school and continued focusing on your classes. You and Khari kept in touch over these few months and anticipated seeing each other again. The more you were away from him, the more your feelings grew. Sneaking around was kind of sexy and the idea of getting caught really turned you on. Yes, sneaking. You grown but you ain't want your parents all in your business. You had finally taken your last midterm and were about to head back to your parent's house for spring break. When you pulled up, you saw him outside mowing the lawn. You both exchanged smiles before you popped the trunk and began to take out your things. He noticed you struggling and ran over to help. "Let me get that for you pretty lady." He said while making eye contact. "Thank you." You said in a nice soft voice. Whenever you were around him, you instantly were submissive. He carried your bags to the front door and there you were met by your mom. "Welcome home, baby girl!" Your mom said to you excitedly. You and your mom hugged as Khari stood behind you with your bags. "Thank you for the help, you can sit them right there." Your mom said to him, pointing at the place by the front door. "No problem, y'all have a nice day" he said, walking away. You guys then exchanged glances. You watched him retreat, your body tingling with anticipation.

Once inside, you settled in and joined your parents for dinner, your thoughts constantly drifting to Khari. Afterwards, you went up to your room and flopped onto the bed, your heart racing as you saw a text from him. You couldn't help but smile broadly, anticipation building as you read his message that read, "Hey beautiful, I know you just got back in but I can't wait to see you. Come see me." Your pussy instantly tingled, thinking about all of the things you and him did over the summer. You excitedly showered and put on something sexy. You made sure to put perfume behind your ears, neck, wrists, and on your ankles (iykyk). You made your way downstairs, trying not to wake your parents and successfully made it out the house without making any noise. You then saw him across the street waiting with the door open wearing and wife beater and black sweatpants with his locs laying on either side of his shoulders.

 You then saw him across the street waiting with the door open wearing and wife beater and black sweatpants with his locs laying on either side of his shoulders

You guys met with a long hug, he smelled amazing and if you could sniff him all day, you would but you didn't want to be weird. Without words, he grabbed your chin, lifting it up, and placed a kiss on your lips. You moaned softly. After months of not being able to touch and feel him, this moment felt complete. His hands roamed all over your body, giving signs that he missed you too. He then led you over to the living room without breaking the kiss. He squeezed your ass, as he looked at you. "I missed you." He said to you. You could feel his hard dick through his sweats, you were soaked as well. "I missed this dick." You said as you slickly slid your hands down his pants. "Oh is that right?" He asked with a smirk while you stroked him slowly and looked into his eyes. "Yeah." You said in a soft voice. You pulled down his pants and got on your knees, face to face with his dick. You put it in your mouth and and instantly started to water, he moaned from the warmth and wetness of your mouth. You began to suck slowly as you stroked him at the same time, making slurping noises. He put his hand behind your head pushing you up and down. You started to make a mess all over yourself. "I love that nasty shit baby girl." He said to you. He then began to thrust in and out of your mouth as you reached down and stroked your clit. "Good girl." he whispered. He finally climaxed and released in your mouth. You swallowed and stood up.

He then grabbed you by your neck and kissed you before putting you on the couch and spreading your legs. He got down on his knees and began to suck on your throbbing clit. You moaned in euphoria. He inserted two fingers inside of you while sucking your clit at the same time causing you to squirt in his mouth. "Fuck! you shouted. Your eyes rolled back in pleasure. You couldn't take it no more and he knew it. He looked at you make your faces and clenching your fists, with nowhere to run. He didn't let up and made you cum once more, he decided to let you off easy. He came back up and wiped his mouth that was full of your juices. He then slid inside of you, your walls wrapped around him as he slowly thrusted inside of you. He put your leg on his shoulder for more support as he sped up, going deeper and deeper inside of you. "Give me all that dick daddy." You commanded. "It feels so good." You said while biting your lip. "You feel good on my dick." He responded. This was everything the both of you been waiting on. "You're making me cum, don't stop." You announced. "Cum on daddy dick." He replied to you. You released your juices all over his dick as your legs began to tremble. You guys then switched positions, you were now on top of him and ready to take control. You sat down on his dick and began to bounce up and down with your feet on both sides of him. He also supported you from the bottom. He gripped your ass as you rode him.

The both of you moaned at the sensation. "You like the way Im fucking you baby?" You asked. "Yeah." he answered. You knew it wasn't long until he would cum. You continued bouncing up and down as you kissed him. He grabbed you by the neck and sucked on your nipples. The two of reached an orgasm at the same time. He pulled out and released all over your cheek as you lost control of yourself. He then held you tightly. "Is that what you wanted?" he asked. "Yeah, and I want some more." You responded. "You thought that was it?" you asked and giggled. "Yo young ass gon run me dry." He said, slapping you ass. "Let's go clean up." he suggested leading you upstairs.