WE GOT SUCKED BY A HOLE!

it was a normal day in the todoroki household

it was a normal day in the todoroki household. they had invited their closest friends over for a dinner to talk about work and how they would team up with their agencies. of course they thought their children, they were all so close and even went to UA together!

"WAHHHH KASUTO LET GO OF ME!"

"HAHA SUCK IT UP NERD!"

suddenly there was a zapping sound and loud "FUCK" pulse through the room. all the parents looked at each other with tired faces, already know who the two screaming was.

i'm the other room you could see kasuto bakugou and nirvana jirou wrestling eachother. well they were before nirvana stuck one of their ear piercing into the ground shocking the girl holding them in a chokehold under them. kasuto immediately threw nirvana off of her making their body thud on the ground.

"you little shit haven't i told you to stop shocking me?!" kasuto screamed at nirvana who was just laying on the ground, chest heaving up and down. to the side shiro todoroki and honey iida were giggle while bonnie was just looking at his best friends in annoyance.

"you know one day you're gonna put a hole in uncle shoto's floors." bonnie deadpanned while walking out the room to get a snack. shiro and honey just looked at eachother again and laughed even more.

kasuto stood up and gave a hand to nirvana. they look at her with skeptical eyes before taking her hand, only for a small explosion to pop in their ear. they yelped and rubbed their ear. kasuto smirked.

"that's payback for shocking me dunce face."

yeahhhhh she was definitely bakugou's daughter.

suddenly momo's head popped out from behind the door.

"come on kids dinners ready!"

kasuto and shiro instantly sprinted out of the room racing to the kitchen while honey and nirvana calmly walked out. walking into the kitchen they were met with bakugou putting kasuto in a chokehold.

"DAD PLEASE I CANT BREATHE!"

"SHUT UP U LITTLE SHIT!"

izuku sighed and used black whip to seperate his husband and daughter. kasuto heaved and glared at her father before sitting down next to her other. eventually everyone was seated and loud chatter filled the room, the loudest coming from the hot headed father-daughter duo.

"hey mom, what were y'all like in UA?"

momo looked at her son with a small smile.

"well it wasn't all fun, we did so much fighting, more than a teenager should be able to handle, but it was also fun to become close with our classmates and become future heros."

"it wasn't fun for me! i had bakuhoe after me everyday." denki sulked and katsuki smirked.

"not my fault dunceface! you brought yourself into it!"

denki whined more and everyone laughed.

"i think what's most impressive is how we actually made it to our second year! we basically went into war!" ochako exclaimed with a panicked look on her face.

the kids did wonder, how were they so strong to even keep trying to be a hero, why didn't they give up? to them, they would have put themselves into a psyche ward after that trauma, luckily they didn't go through that.

after dinner was finished all the teens piled into the living room to watch how to train your dragon and the parents stayed in the kitchen, everything was normal until...

"is it just me or is there a hole in the floor?" bonnie asked staring at it.

"maybe kasuto and nirvana finally broke the floor." shiro teasingly said making kasuto grunt.

"fuck off you off brand aang."

bonnie look warily at the floor before the hold started expanding in front of his eyes.

"guys no the holes getting bigger!"

soon everyone was watching as the whole got bigger and got increasingly closer to honey. she panicked and tried scooting back but the hole was faster and swallowed her whole.

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

everyone blinked before freaking out. the scrambled to stand up, though the hole took nirvana next.

"MAMA!"

"DAD!"

"PAPA!"

"OLD HAG HURRY!"

the parents, alarmed by the screaming, ran into the room. quirks activated ready to fight, but what they saw would change their life. they bare whiteness to their children being swallowed whole but the floor. everyone was almost gone, all left was kasuto gripping the edge.

"PAPA! DAD! HELP ME PLEASE!" she cried out and reached a hand out. katsuki acted fast trying to grip her hand but it was too late, she was already plummeting screaming to her hearts content.

the floor went back to normal and the parents stared at the floor, blood drained from their faces.

meanwhile, class 1-A was in gym gamma training when a black whole entered the sky. kirishima was the first to notice.

"MR.AIZAWA THERES A WHOLE IN THE SKY!"

aizawa's eyes widened as he stepped in front of his students, captured weapon ready.

"stay back! this might be villains!"

all the students got into fighting stance when a small teen with brown hair fell through the hole.

"AHHHHHH!"

they landed on the ground with an "oof" and groaned from impact. aizawa was about to speak when 4 other teens followed a suit. all teens groaned from landing on eachother and rolled around.

"OI DUNCEFACE GET OFF OF ME!"

denki made a surprised face *cue pikachu* when the teen screamed that.

"uhhhhh bakugou did you say that?" kaminari asked looking at bakugou. said male frowned and yelled back.

"OF COURSE NOT DUNCEFACE!"

before kaminari could respond the teens started standing up, putting them on guard. now in the light they could see all 5 teens faces. a girl with green hair and red eyes, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes, a boy with dark blue hair and blue eyes, a boy with half black, half white hair and black eyes, and finally a teen with white hair and bright purple eyes. aizawa was the first to speak.

"who are you villains?"

the girl with green hair spoke up.

"we're not villains old man! one moment we were watching a legendary movie and the next we get sucked by a hole!"

honey stifled a laugh.

"ugh that probably sound wrong."

in return she got a side chop but kasuto's hand. the teens looked around and suddenly their eyes widened.

"dad?"