I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GAY!

"dad?"

"dad?"

the UA students blinked.

one.

twice.

three times before uraraka spoke up.

"dad? i'm sorry but none of us have kids."

bonnie was confused, so was honey, and like twins they spoke at the same time.

"what are you talking about mom?"

okay now that's were things blew up.

"MOM?!"

everyone was confused, who were this kids and why were two of them claiming to be uraraka's children?!

"oh shit guys!"

everyone turned to look at shiro.

"i think that whole sucked us up into the past! when our parents were still UA students!"

everyone looked at him like he grew three heads.

"the fuck are you talking about half n' half?" bakugou and kasuto asked at the same time.

they stared at eachother for a whole minute before kasuto spoke.

"old man? what the fuck, my brain can't handle this."

that made bakugou irritated, he was about to blast the teen who called him old man before aizawa stopped him.

"stop bakugou, we need to know what their intentions are." aizawa spoke and turned his head to the trespassers, "state your names."

they went down the line, starting with nirvana.

"sup i'm nirvana jirou!"

"honey iida!"

"i'm bonnie iida."

"shiro todoroki at your service!"

"it's kasuto bakugou."

now 1-A was really confused, these teens had their last names! how is that possible? they know for a fact they don't have siblings!

aizawa sighed and whipped a hand down his face. he was starting to understand it all.

"so you're from the future i'm guessing? you're the future kids of people in this room, state your parents names."

first bonnie asked a question, "do you want their maiden names or last names?"

"just do what ever."

and again it went down the line.

"my parents are denki kaminari and kyoka jirou!"

"tenya iida and ochaco uraraka!"

"mine are shoto todoroki and momo yaoyorozu!"

"katsuki bakugou and izuku midoriya."