Confession part 1

I want your confession. Klaus says
My confession? I didn't do anything. Confession about what? I've questioned confused by his word.

Me... As soon as we're done here, I'm gonna walk away and I'm never coming back. You'll never again have to look me in the eye and cover our connection with hostility and revulsion. You'll never have to loath the darkest parts of yourself that care for me in spite of all I've done. I will be gone and you'll be free. I just want you to be honest with me.I looked at him puzzled

I'm in college...I replied finally figuring out what to say,I'm building a life for myself. I have plans and a future and things that I want, and none of those things involve you, ok, none of them.

I see. He says simply, but I know he doesn't.
No, you don't, because yes, I cover our connection with hostility because yes, I hate myself for the truth. So if you promise to walk away like you said and never come back, then, yes I will be honest with you. I will be honest with you about what I want.

He thinks for a moment but agrees.
I will walk away. Making his decision and I will never come back. I promise.

he said moving slowly close to me and biting his bottom lip. My breathing alter and my heart race. his expression changes, it more dangerous...? In a sexy way trust me. But defiantly seductive.
Suddenly he grabs me by my ass. holy shit. And before i know it his lips where one mine, I couldn't do anything but respond to his kiss.
Using his hybrid speed he pushes me toward the nearest tree and it not to painful. I moan into his mouth and I gives his lips a little opening... man i want him so bad.
"If we do this you must promise not to tell nobody" i whispered to his hear while kissing his neck. I give out a little moan as I'm unable to speak anymore.

The simplest of his touch awaken my whole body, how he just pulling my hair from the back and go me shaken. After that bitch Katherine killed me, I've never felt so alive.
I didn't want to be that girl, you know, them one that betrayed they friend. but, this felling I've go for klaus scares me more than he does. I wanted to know the taste of his mouth for so long and I wasn't about to let this chance go.
"The combination of both his touch and his kisses drove me crazy. I closed my eyes and sighed with pleasure as my nipple harden against his chest".
I was overwhelmed with the urge to rip off all his clothes...so I did and I let him take me.
And at the end I made him promise that this is one time thingy and would never going to happen again.
Whilst trying to recover from this exhaustion. how can I vampire be this tired.

As the memory drift away, the reality came and face me.
I've slowly tried to open my eye, with my blurry vision. My day light ring? I've panicked and became more aware of my surrounding, I'm in the back of the truck full of revain.
What? Why and where are you taking me? I've demanded
You my friend, we'll taking a short trip to New Orleans depend on how klaus corporate, then maybe...only then maybe...i would spare your life. depending on my mood it not personal.

The revain finally poisoned me fully and then...then I was gone.