Meeting hope

As I woke, I more strong to break free of this cage that I am in. And I just use my vampire speed and run.

As I try to run someone grabs me.
Shhh it okay, it okay your safe, I'll take care of this you got straight Hayley's place I come and find you, do you understand, he says while letting go of me
Do you understand, he questioned me again. I was drown in my he's eye. I just couldn't believe he was here holding by my shoulder, he stared back at me with his amazing grace waiting for my answer, and I specially just say thank you. He uses he hybrid speed and then. He was vanish.

I knock at the this large door, a pretty, tall brunette girl open the door. Hi you must be klaus friend Hayley he told me to come to you. I said whole panting, trying to cash my breath.
Caroline right, I know you Tyler little friend come on in. She says as I step into this massive house. I see this cute baby looking tall for her running to hug Hayley.
Is this your child, I asked
Yeah, hope, she says
It crazy, she look so much like klaus, I said more to myself then to her.
Yeah, she looked at me confused. Hope Michealson.
Klaus has a child, what how's that possible, he never told me, why; I asked myself
I know I could believe it myself, but she growing up strong, are you okay; she asked
Yeah, I'm fine; I say while walking alway, I just need fresh air.

I am basically about to cry, I can't believe this, klaus has a baby; as I say this I still can't believe it. I walked into this bar I just need a drink. As I stepped in there he was, klaus, I took few more step to get to him, then I realise he's flirting with this blond, oh my god, I just couldn't believe my eye. What so who is he with Hayley or her. What me, what about everything he told me. I became unable to move paralysed, and I just kept looking at them. Finally he saw as I walked out of the bar, I need to get alway everything is so overwhelming.

As i walked alway I sense that he's standing behind me.
What's wrong with you,i said, I am reaching out to you after everything that you done and you still can't get out of your old ways. Agh, he doesn't say anything, he was about to leave.
Don't turn your back on me

It funny how you turn you back on me ages ago, I came here in my favourite place in the whole world hoping share it with you, and you know that, because I called you and you never responded to me. You obviously don't want me, so Why is that you don't want me to move on.

You don't know? I said while sobbing
Know what? He question angrily
My mum died, the only family I had left, she gone klaus, so is elena, I'm losing everyone that are close to me. I'm losing myself. I said now we are just surrounded my the silence which fills the whole room.

You obviously thought our time together was meaningless, you're talking about how you are losing everyone, don't forget I didn't left you, you pushed me alway. With that said, he uses he's hybrid speed and left.