Chapter 4

A/N There is mention of suicide in this chapter. There will be a trigger warning.

Louis picked his head up as he heard Harry screaming at the top of his lungs, him never yelling this loud. There was no kidding it was a busy night, but chef sounded like he was a second away from losing it.

He tried to focus on his own work, with each second that passed though Louis was sure Harry was about to go into an absolute rage. It was a little terrifying but at the same time kind of hot. With tonight being so busy he barely saw Harry, and when he did see the younger man he was running in and out. Louis was ready to take advantage of their alone time later though, there being nothing that could stop him.

"Who the fuck touched my knives?! Where are they?!" Harry yelled angrily, "I have shit to do and someone moved them! Fess up right now!!"

Louis gulped, feeling bad for the person that misplaced them, let alone touched them. The first thing Liam told him when he started working was that Harry's knives are off limits, them being his prized possessions.

As he reached for more dirty dishes his eyes caught something silver, and getting a closer look Louis saw four different-sized knives with H.S. carved in the handles. Louis knew there was no reason they should be in here, Harry always cleaning his own knives.

"I swear to God if I don't find them in the next 2 fucking seconds all hell will break loose!!"

"Chef!!" Louis screamed before grabbing them and heading for the kitchen.

"Not now Louis!" Harry snapped as he rushed around and checked the stations.

Immediately Louis grew nervous, but he made his way to his boss and gently placed his hand on his shoulder, "here."

"Did you put these through the machine?!" Harry looked at him wide eyed, that would absolutely ruin them.

"N-no," Louis stuttered out, this being the first time Harry looked furious with him, "I found them with the dirty dishes. Someone must have put them there."

Harry's jaw immediately clenched, swearing he could feel his anger coursing through him, "everyone stop what you're doing right fucking now!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, making everybody in the kitchen freeze, "who put my knives in the dish pit?!" he yelled, but nobody made a peep, "no? No one wants to say?" Harry raised his eyebrows, giving them all one more chance, "fine. Get back to work. I'll be right back," he said before stomping out of the kitchen.

Even after he left everyone was still for a moment. Louis could feel how terrified they all were, and they had no idea what would happen when Harry came back.

Louis went back to the dish pit, but he kept an eye out for Harry to see when he went to the kitchen. He couldn't help it, he was nosy and kind of curious as to who had the audacity to touch their boss's knives.

It wasn't even 10 minutes later Louis saw Harry storming through the dish pit to get back to the kitchen. And Louis swore the curly haired man was even more furious than he was before, unable to help himself as he followed Harry in.

"Derrick!!" Harry barked, making the entire kitchen freeze, "why did you put my knives in the dish pit?!"

The blonde haired man opened and closed his mouth, his face filling with panic, "chef it wasn't me. The idiot who misplaces everything probably grabbed them," his eyes went to Louis behind his boss.

"What the fuck?" Louis glared at him, "that's not true! I-"

"Don't you dare talk about him like that," Harry clenched his fists at his side as he narrowed his eyes at his cook, "I have video cameras everywhere, and I saw you bring them back there. Why are you setting him up?"