5

Moon Man: Hey guys, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but no rehearsals today :(

Rose-ita: Oh no! Why not? Are you okay?

Moon Man: Heh, yeah, I'm alright, Rosita. Just a cold.

Johnny: I'm sorry, Mr. Moon. Get better soon :)

Gun-ter: Like I hope you totally get better fast!

Meena: I'll make you a cake if you want one!

Noosh: Sorry, Moon-Man. Don't die.

Moon Man: 'don't die'. That's encouraging XD thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Porsche-a: I'll come over if ya need me!

Moon Man: That's alright, but thanks anyway, Porsha.

Moon Man: Um...

Rose-ita: What is it, Buster?

Moon Man: Do any of you by chance know how to un-explode my toaster?

Rose-ita: !!!

Moon Man: I think it broke some things. Including my left shoe...

Rose-ita: Why was your left shoe on the counter? You know what, don't even answer that.

Moon Man: Darn it. It ruined my toast. How was I supposed to know you can't hit the toaster!?

Noosh: *everyone: *facepalms**

Moon Man: I have to go. I need to fix this mess. And possibly my rug. Bye guys!

*Moon Man has left the chat*

Rose-ita: You think we should go help him out? It is Valentines Day. I feel bad for him. How about we bring him some Valentine's gifts and help him clean up the remnants of his toaster and left shoe? *top ten things I never thought I'd say*

Your face is Ash: I'm in. Poor guy. He thinks he has to do everything himself.

Johnny: I can't come today. Me dad needs my help. But yeah, he puts too much on himself.

Clay: It's just the way he is. Some people are the same way. I think he has a worse past then he tells us.

Rose-ita: I agree. I've seen the way he looks when he say certain things. Anyways, anyone who wants to come can, I'm heading down to the theater. I'll bring him some treats.

*Rose-ita has left the chat*

.........

Buster sighed as he scrubbed ashes off of the floor and counter. His shoe was ruined and the marks did not want to come off of the counter no matter how much he scrubbed at them. "Stupid toaster. You're fired."

As if on cue, the remnants of the toaster caught on fire. Buster hit his head against the wall. "What. the. heck." he said, punctuating each word with a head bash. He regretted it when it made his head hurt way worse. After putting out the flames with minimal burns, he gave up with cleaning for now, feeling rotten.

With a sigh, he trudged over to the small couch and simply flopped onto it, staring at the ceiling. He wasn't that hungry anyway. But he was dissapointed about the toaster. Those things were exspensive! He felt very upset. Part of this was due to the fact he did not feel well, but the rest was simply pent up frusteration.

He heard a knock at his office door. With a sigh, he assumed it was the stagehands looking for their paychecks early, and he simply said "Go awayy" with a groan.

"Buster, it's me, Rosita."

"Rosita?" he shot upwards, which he regretted when the world went fuzzy and his vision went black for a second. He stood up and joged half-heartedly up to the door, jumping up to open it. He fumbled at the knob a bit more than he should have, but eventually got past that and opened the door for Rosita.