The Protectors

Rishi sat down with Rohit and explained that he was part of a group of superheroes, a team that fought for the welfare of the public. Rohit was intrigued and asked more about what the group did. Rishi went into more detail, and Rohit agreed to join the group. However, Rishi reminded Rohit that he was only 16 and could only join once he turned 18. He encouraged Rohit to complete his schooling first, and promised to come back for him once he was old enough.

Rohit agreed, but was worried about convincing his mother. Rishi reassured him, and went to speak to her. He explained that Rohit had the potential to do great things, and joining the superhero team could be a way for him to use his powers for good. After some convincing, Rohit's mother reluctantly agreed.

Over the next two and a half years, Rohit continued to attend school and help people as the shape shifter. He gained a reputation for his heroic acts, and became well-known throughout the town. When Rishi returned to take him to the superhero team, Rohit had completed his schooling and was ready to join.

Before leaving, Rohit had to say goodbye to his loved ones. Arjun knew the truth about Rohit's powers, and gave him a goodbye hug. However, Rohit had to lie to Neha and tell her he was going to another town for further studies. Neha, who had become Rohit's best friend, was emotional when he told her he was leaving. She hugged him tightly and wished him good luck.

The hardest goodbye was with Rohit's mother. She was very emotional and hugged him tightly, crying. Rohit promised to come back and visit her soon. Finally, Rohit left with Rishi to begin his new life as a superhero.

Rishi take Rohit with him to a secret place. The place was a hidden underground facility, where Rohit was introduced to the group of superheroes. The group was called "The Protectors" and their mission was to protect the world from any kind of harm.

Rohit was fascinated by the different superheroes he met. There was "Flame", who had the power to control fire; "Thunderbolt", who could control electricity; "Ice Queen", who could freeze anything with her touch; and many more. Each superhero had their unique power, and Rohit felt like he was in a dream.

Rishi introduced himself as "Mountain King", and Rohit couldn't help but feel impressed by his mentor's strength. As the introductions came to an end, Rishi suggested that Rohit should get a better name for himself than "Shape Shifter". Rishi suggested "Beast morph", which Rohit found to be an excellent name for himself. He was determined to become a superhero like the others and help protect the world from evil.

As the day came to an end, Rishi told Rohit that he had a lot to learn before he could become a part of the group officially. Rohit was excited about the prospect of training and couldn't wait to start his journey as a superhero.

The Protectors had become Rohit's new family, and he felt grateful for their guidance and support. He knew that with their help, he could become the superhero he had always dreamed of being.

One day Beast morph sat among the other superheroes, fascinated by their tales of how they became super-powered. He had always wondered about his own origin story, but he had never been able to figure out how he had become a shape-shifter. As the others shared their stories, he listened with rapt attention.

The first to share was Mountain King, also known as Rishi. He recounted how he had grown up in the Himalayas, where he had been raised by a wise old guru. The guru had taught him the secrets of the mountains, and Rishi had gained incredible strength and resilience as a result. He had become Mountain King to defend his homeland against an evil sorcerer, and he had never looked back.