Chapter One

Before I and Toothless could take off the wrecked ship with the other riders a shriek and Vikings were screaming from one of the dragon's hunters' cages. ¨What do you say bud, Let's go check it out."It might be another caged dragon.¨ I hopped off Toothless searching for that distressed shriek. We went through empty cages not finding the source. Another distressed shriek came from the back of the boat much louder and more painful. Toothless perked his ears flaps recognizing such a shriek with a glance we saw before. The sound was coming from the closed door where Vikings go where they are taking a break. I pierced open the wooden door.

¨You're the only bloody dragon those dragon riders left. You're worth good money, I Don't know why they left this one stay.¨ Raspy voice came shouting and a grumble came from a locked cage surrounded by 6 angry dragon trappers. Inside that cage was a slim gray to a black dragon with sky-blue cat-like eyes laying on its side exhausted. I thought Toothless was the last of his kind.

¨Is that a Night Fury!?¨ Astrid unannounced behind my back looking at the same site I'm seeing. The whole crew was behind her ready to go into battle again with these dragon trappers.

¨Tuffnut and Ruffnut you take those two trappers on the left, Snotlout you take the two on the right, Astrid takes the two in front, Fishlegs you take the ones behind the cage, and I and Toothless will get that dragon out of that cage. On the count of three Toothless will use his plasma blast to cause a distraction and you guys to your people." Every one of them nods and gets into their battle stances. ¨One...... Two...... Three!¨

Toothless uses his plasma blast on the count of three. Wood and smoke cause the men to be blinded, giving everyone enough time to do what they need to do for me and Toothless to get the dragon out of the cage as quickly as possible. Breaking the lock with my flame sword, slicing into the metal lock. Grunts and metal clanking around us sounds like a war. It's a Gray Night Fury. But the only difference is that this particular Night Fury's Right Wing is fully gone.

¨They must have done this. Come on Toothless let's get this dragon out of its cage and back to Berk.¨ Toothless growled helping the others fight off the dragon hunters. The Night Fury was passed out once I crept up towards it. Must be all that pain from that missing wing. Good thing we have bandages in case any of these caged dragons were hurt and a few ropes if any dragons didn't have the energy to move. Fumbled fingers wrapped tightly around the ripped-off wing, tied ropes softly around the Night Fury's body not to damage the wing.

"Let's get this Dragon out of here and quick before the Dragon Trapper's friends come soon." Astrid taps my shoulder helping me with the last knot. The crew finished off the Dragon Trappes and tied them to a pole. Ropes are tied to Stormfly and Hookfang,

We flew off into the Night sky with this discovery there be more Night Furys somewhere we just need to find them starting with this Night Fury. We must tame this wild Night Fury just like how I became Best Friends with Toothless years ago. We must tame this wild Night Fury just like how I became Best Friends with Toothless years ago. First, we need to take care of this missing wing.