avatar 3

🌑

after the events of avatar 2: the way of water, the sully family mourn the loss of the family's oldest child and leaves the metkaynia clan to venture out further into pandora to find the ash people, the uluna'eacha, and the air clan, the ordrundja, to ask them to help fight the rda. after talking with the ash people and being turned down, saying that if their ewya is real, she would help them as she did before, the sully family and spider find an injured uluna'eacha girl away from her tribe. with kiri's help, they are able to heal her wounds and she explains to them that she was exiled from her clan. despite neytiri's warnings that this girl was bad and did not believe in the will of ewya, jake understood what is meant to be an outcast and decides to bring her with them on their quest to the ordrundja clan to ask for their help. yavanna, the uluna'eacha girl, quickly finds a deep interest in spider, the first human boy that she's met. jealousy rears it's ugly head in kiri when she notices this, even though she has never really looked at spider in that way. kind of a 'even though i don't want him, i don't want you to have him either'. with her teasing and flirty personality, spider falls for her quickly. with these new confusing feelings for the new big navi girl and the secret of saving his father that he's been keeping from the sully's. thankfully, the leader of the ordrundja clan agrees to lend them her army of warriors, not because she believed in jake sully and his strength as a leader, but because she wanted to take out as many humans as she could before death. unbeknownst to everyone, before the sully's asked for the uluna'eacha's help, quaritch had beaten them to the punch and asked for their strength, telling them that once jake sully was dead, the ash people could rise to be the most powerful tribe of na'vi in all of pandora. so they agreed to help the sky demon. and the clan leader sent their daughter out to gain the sully's trust...

*

yavanna
played juniper mave

(i based the ash people on māori, polynesian and new guinean culture and ethnic genetics like her hair, facial tattoos, traditions, accessories and clothing

(i based the ash people on māori, polynesian and new guinean culture and ethnic genetics like her hair, facial tattoos, traditions, accessories and clothing. my ordrundja na'vi design is on my tiktok page)

☀️