#6

My body shivered, a cold breeze nipping at my skin.

"It's cold out today, dad." The wind blew through my hair, chilling my body. I drew my cloak around me.

"Yes, it is." My dad replied while walking by my side. "Somethings in the air today, I can't put my finger on it."

"Is it a good feeling?"

"I'm not sure, but I guess we'll figure that out, huh sweatheart?" My father smiled down at me, and I returned it.

I shifted uncomfortably, trying to feel warmth and comfort from the oddly hard surface I felt myself laying on.

"DAD!" I scream.

"(Y/N)! RUN! GO NOW!" Coughing up blood, my dad waved an aggressive hand at me. "Koko! Get her out of here!"

I felt hands on me, and then I was being yanked back.

"NO!" Tears spilled from my eyes as I fought against Koko while he tried to pull me away from my father.

I gasped, shooting up into a sitting position, panting feverishly, and beads of sweat ran down my face. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, "Just a dream."

I reach up to rub my eyes, feeling something ruff restricting me from pulling my hands from each other. Puzzled, I looked at what caused it and froze. A rope bound my wrists tightly together.

Quickly taking in my surroundings, where as I once thought I was in my room. I'm in a carraige, and through the window, I can see that it's very late at night. Hanging from the roof was a lantern providing me light.

A sudden pain in my head made me wince, bringing a hand up to my forehead, "Ah..." Right... someone hit me in the head, someone with golden eyes and a creepy laugh. His voice was familiar, though.

Who was it?

Damn it, I can't put my finger on it. Glancing around, I scoot over to the end of the seat and push on the door.

Locked.

Shit...

Of course it would be.

I decided to pull the shades from the window, but as I lifted my hand, I realized I was shaking. Why am I shaking? Stay calm (y/n). I take a breath and pull the shades to see outside. My eyes bulged, and a lump settled in my throat.

I don't recognize anything. It's all forest. Trees everywhere, not a building in sight.

The carraige came to a stop, and so did my heart. The carraige swayed with whomever sat on the front of it with the horses as they were getting off. My breathing quickened, hearing footsteps coming around to the door. I backed up to the other end of the carraige, and the door opened.

Sharp blue eyes locked on me. Something in them screamed crazy. He had pink hair tied in a pony tail that had a single strand hanging in the front. "Well, hello, sleeping beauty." The boy grinned. The thing that alarmed me was the scars on each side of his mouth.

"Who are you?" I demand, canceling any fear from showing.

"Haruchiyo Sanzu, get out of the carraige, make this easy." He states as if he were doing me a favor.

"Untie these retraints and take me back to the palace," I order. "I dont know what you want from me, but you won't get it, so give up now."

"Of course you can't choose the easy way," he said almost as if he was board. Then he hoisted himself in the carraige and advanced on me. Panicked, I tried to back away but backed into the door. Sanzu grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him. I flew forward and was dragged across the seat. Then he gripped my bicep and pulled me up, and shoved me.