4

[Recap]

"I shouldn't have skipped my shoot if lunch was all he needed.haaaaa....." felix says as he gets out of the car.

He goes to home and heads straight to his bed and sleeps . He was tired from all the work he has done today . He quickly fell asleep , his parents didn't even bother to wake him up for dinner .

In the morning
_
_
_
_

He wakes up around 7:30 am . It was still quiet early so he went to the bathroom took a shower, did skin care ( ofc he has to do it , we love a self care queen lol )

 It was still quiet early so he went to the bathroom took a shower, did skin care ( ofc he has to do it , we love a self care queen lol )

( this is what he wore and without the bag )

He went outside to take some fresh air . ( It was Sunday so he stayed at home )

He got a call from the set director . He picked the call .

"Hello? Lee felix , I know it's Sunday but can you come at my office . You can do that right ?"the director says to felix.

"What yeah I also know it's Sunday but can't I get rest for once in a week what work you have with me director - nim?"
Felix says.

"OH felix it's urgent just come in my office .I'll tell you when you reach here." The director says and ends the call.

"Haaaa....alright let's get going then..." felix says in his mind and goes to the director's office.

"OH felix come here!" The director says .

'Why is he in a good mood today..?'felix thinks and walks towards the director .

"Takes this and look through it , carefully." The director says passing felix a script.

'Huuh a script....?'felix thinks and reads the script carefully.

"The script is for a movie called 'Maniac'(Yes I didn't had any idea for the movie name so I just wrote Maniac here lol) ."

"See I told you that I have a eye for people?And if you work hard enough more offers will come for you." The director told felix.

"...Yes" felix says.

"You must know Lee Jaekhyun?The director of the movie ' Ordinary.' He especially said to me that he wanted you to play the role for this movie ,'Maniac'. I don't know where he heard about you but I think he really likes you and I also talked about you and I think the sweet words I said to him about you already is taking up on mind." The director says to felix.

"Haaaa....it feels so odd.....I have been an extra for only an year...." felix thinks.

He nods to the director and leaves the office.

At Hyunjin's dinner with his dad
_
_
_
_
_

"You know why I called you to Korea right hyunijn?" Hyunjin's father says to hyunjin.