20

CW: mentioned SH

-

  "Where is Hyunjin?" Felix asked.

   "I'm not sure, I just got back into town," Minho said.

  Felix bit his lips and looked at the empty chair acrossed from him.

   "Where have you been for the last few days though?" Jeongin asked.

  The blond looked over the fox-like male, "Ah, I had some personal issues to deal with, school stuff and what not," Felix said.

   He hated lying to his closest friends but there were certain things that they didn't need to know.

  "Actually I need to go do something, so, uhm, I'll see you guys later," Felix said quickly, getting up and grabbing his stuff.

  "Okay?" Chan said confused.

  Felix shot his friends a smile and left the diner quickly.

   "Personal issues… what do you guys think that means, huh?" Sammy asked, sitting down were Felix once was.

  "Why do you care and why the hell are you here?" Seungmin questioned.

   "Aren't you curious?" Sammy asked.

  "No, we're not so why don't you leave us alone," Jisung huffed.

   Sammy smiled and stood up.

  "It's so interesting…” Sammy started with a chuckle, "so interesting how Felix and Hyunjin are so similar… makes me wonder if the have a similar taste when dating," he said.

    "Hirai, you need to leave both of them alone, especially Hyunjin. Whatever crap you have with Hyunjin you need to get over, especially since Hyunjin has nothing to do with Felix," Chan stated.

   "Who says he has nothing to do with Felix? Have you seen them? So close… so happy," There was a certain way that Sammy spoke that set everyone on edge.

   "Even if they are close, you need to leave both of them alone," Minho said.

  Sammy smiled, "Of course… Ah, I should take my leave now, I'll see you guys tonight at the race,"

   "That guys gives me the creeps," Minho muttered.

   -

   Felix knocked on the oak a couple times, chewing on his bottom lip in nervousness.

   "Ah, Felix, dear what are you doing here?" Mrs Hwang asked.

  "I, uhm, came to see Hyunjin. Is he here?" Felix asked.

   The old woman smiled, "He's just up in his room, you can go up and see him, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you,"

  Felix smiled and walked in, heading straight for the stairs.

  "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

   "No thank you, grams."

The woman nodded.

Felix walked upstairs and to Hyunjin's room. Knocking lightly he entered the room.

  His breath catching in his throat. Scars littered Hyunjin's skin. There were bandages around both of the older blond's wrists.

   Pursing his lips, he entered the room quietly and closed the door.

  He might have been internally panicking, unsure what to do.

   Something was bothering him though.

  It was bothering him that Hyunjin hadn't called him.

   Days before Hyunjin had Felix promise that if he ever felt like hurting himself, he would call, yet Hyunjin wouldn't do the same.

   Felix sat down and began playing with his hands, his mind was plagued with so many thoughts it was hard to navigate.

  However one stood out the most.

   Why didn't Hyunjin call?