{●...Broken...●}

Hey Im back. THIS IS NOT THE SMUT CHAPTER YET but this is right before it and shiz like that...yes that title is very good I know this....but anyeays hope you enjoy!
------------------------
{+Warnings+}
-------------
Me replacing a lot of (s) with (z)
Cursing because...✨yaz✨
Me
Because...✨yaz✨
✨yaz✨
-----------------------------
<+Giyuus POV+>
-------------------------
I was walking to my estate bacause I was very tired from the mission I had gone on today I had to fight a part of the 12 kizuki(I think thats how you speel it...?) it was lower ?. When I was walking to my estate I saw sanemi, he was looking for me I guess so I went over to him and hello as I do most of the time. He said hello back and grabbed my hand making me flinch a little. He dragged me and then picked me up for some reason and rushed over to kochos estate. He said I was bleeding out and that my leg looked broken? I did not know I guess then kocho came into the room. I think she had forgot something in here because she was suprised to see me and sanemi. Here is the thing about me I dont realise that I have a broken bone till someone tells me all I have is a huge limp and dont even notice so when kocho saw me she was a little consirend. I thought she would be like:"oh yeah he broke his bone and did not notice", but no she had a horrified look on her face and grabbed my leg to show me....My bone was poking out of my leg and I did not even notice...
--------------
<×Sanemis POV×>
-----------------
So, I was waiting for my fuckshit of a partner. I was then greeted my him he was hugging me...DAMN HIS CUTE AZZ FACE...I look down to his legs bacuse...😏😏...i-i see part of his bone sticking out of his leg so i pick him up and run as fast as I can to the butterfly estate or whatever the fuch itz called. I sit him down on the bed and shinobu comes in with a suprised look on her face, she had not been exspecting us. She pushes me out of the way to look at my bbg le- boyfriends leg. When she sees it she gets a horrified look on her face which I was exspecting ngl. Tanjiro while carryi g that dumb cry baby and inosuke by his side come crashing in to see there father.  I guess they really wanted to see him.
---------------
<=Shinobus POV=>
---------------
I go in the healing room bacause I need to get something for aoi to practice her skills for healing. I walk in and see tomioka-san andd shinazugawa. I have a suprised look on my face because I was not aware of there presence. I go over to them because tomioka-san was on the bed, when I look down I get a terrified look on my face from.just seeing this...he had most of his bone...out of his....leg...I quickly get many bandages and try pushing the bone back in his leg, it took me several hours to just do that part ne was also stabed in the shoulder that was not to bad but the knife had..poison on it a very, very fatal poison. He does not know when he is hurt untill someone tells him I dont know how but that. Is what is up with him.
--------------------
<÷Talking÷>
--------------------
Giyuu:hmm? Oh nemi!HEY NEMI!
Sanemi:hmm what do yo- oh hey tomioka.
Sanemi:*looks down*...giyuu..*picks up giyuu and starts running to the butterfly estate*
Giyuu:Nemi? What are you do-. Uhh?
They get to the butterfly estate*
Shinobu:and it shou- T-TOMIOKA-SAN WH-WHAT HAPPEND?
Sanemi:CANT YOU SEE YOU LITTPE FUCK SHIT INSECT HIS BONE IS STICKING OUT OF HIS LEG AND HE HAS A KNIFE THROUGH HIS SHOULDER!
Shinobu:I SEE THAT BUT FUCK AOI GET ME SOME THINGS TO HELP WITH-
Giyuus MIND:i-i what? My leg does...n-not feel th-that way....
-----------------
TO BE CUNTINUED
-----------

Hey guys this is prob shit in youre mind. But........✨yaz✨...but hope uou enjoyed this.-☆lia☆♡liam♡
Word count-714 words