I.C.M.T. Part 2

Hey! The next chapter has smut in it so when the smut starts im gonna add "⚠⚠" and "🤍🤍" when it ends!
<><><><>
Warnings
<><><><>
Mentions of S.H
Cursing
<><><><>
Sanemi POV
<><><><>
'Wake up' i thought to myself i was next to giyuus bed shinobu and mitsuri are the only ones that know about the "thing" so shinobu did not question a single thing. She came up to me and asked how I found him.

"So how did you find him...were you going on a date? And we was not on time?"

"well we were supposed to go on a date and yeah he was late so i went to check on him and i saw him passed on the floor..."

"oh...okay...well he will wake up in a few days the next hashira meeting i will tell the others..so im assuming iw was self harm...he has already been checked up about thi-.."

"HE HAS BEEN FUCKING DOING THIS!?"

"yes...he has..but he will be awake i promiss you"

<<2 weeks later>>

Sanemi POV
<><><><>
Giyuu still has not waken up its been 2 weeks. "KAW KAW BITCH ITS YA CROW ANYWAYS SHITNOBITCH WANTS YOU AT HER ESTATE CUZ YA SOON TO BE HUBBY HAS WAKEN UP KAW KAW"

I-i what why is he like this...WAIT GIYUU IS UP!? I run over to shinobus estate because thats where he is.

"SHINUZAGAWA!"

"IM HERE!"

"Okay i will leave you 2 here for a while."

"okay kocho"

"sa-nemi...what...hap-pend.."

'why is he talking like that what the hell...he might have gotten brain damage and i guess he cant talk correctly'

"Ar-e...you...gon-na..answ-er...me?"

"well you passed out in you bathroom and have been in a coma for 2 weeks.."

"oh...ok-ay"

"i love you giyuu♡"

"i...lo-ve you...2"

*kizz*
<><><><>Theres part 2 of I.C.M.T there wont be a part 3 i think but yeah. Smut is next chapter!