1 Be your b*tch

Chu Tianci woke up with the sound of physical impact.

He didn't know where he was in a daze, he could only see his legs were raised high, and he was lying on the sofa in the living room, his whole body was folded in half, pressed and fucked hard.

The pussy below was splashed by the penis, and the small penis was upright.

The person on the body saw that he was awake, and the meat stick swelled up again, and struck harder.

Chu Tianci's saliva flowed from being manipulated, and he couldn't breathe being pinched by the neck, but it brought a different kind of sexual pleasure.

When he was about to suffocate, the other party let go of his hand, sprinted a hundred times before shooting in, and Chu Tianci's pussy also spurted out bursts of water, making their bodies even more muddy.

After Chu Tianci had an orgasm, he became a little more sober.

He stretched out his hands: "Hug."

The other party didn't even pull out his genitals, and the lower body was still connected, so he picked him up and let Chu Tianci sit on him.

Chu Tianci yawned and lay on top of him.

"Chen Boge, why did you come back?"

Chen Boge's lower body worked from bottom to top, slowly poking at it, then stuck his tongue into Chu Tianci's ear, licked, licked and bit it for a while before replying: "I'm sorry, baby, the patient suffered massive bleeding during the operation, and it took a long time to be rescued."

Chu Tianci felt uncomfortable after hearing this for a while: "Has he been rescued?"

Chen Baige sighed: "No. The patient's husband refused to sign and agree to the hysterectomy. He missed the rescue time, and he was gone."

Chu Tianci knew that he was not feeling well, so he wanted to do something to make him happy. He climbed off Chen Baige, knelt on the ground, and raised his red face: "Don't be unhappy, okay?"

Chen Boge's eyes were dark, he pinched Chu Tianci's chin: "Then how do you make me happy?"

Chu Tianci had a pure face, but he was acting like a slut.

He lowered his head, buried himself in Chen Baige's crotch, and kissed his penis.

Chu Tianci was congenitally deficient, and he unconsciously worshiped the majestic sex organs.

He stuck out his bright red tongue and licked Chen Baige's genitals from bottom to top. He took care of the blue tendon folds on the column and the grooves on the glans head one by one.

The sound of the water he licked made, sensual and erotic. Covering his teeth with his lips, he sucked his long, thick cock into his mouth.

As soon as he entered, Chen Boge pressed down on the back of his head, choking him so hard that he couldn't breathe. He grabbed Chen Boge's thigh with both hands and struggled backward, but was crushed to death.

His entire face was buried in the lush pubic hair, and his breath was filled with a purely masculine smell, but he didn't hate it.

He didn't know if he was born lascivious, but he thought that only Chen Baige's taste in this world made him so addicted.

Chu Tianci tried his best to ignore the feeling of vomiting, and tried his best to adapt to the aggression.

Chen Boge didn't show any pity, he pressed the back of Chu Tianci's head, and thrust his penis into his throat. He watched his lover's flushed face due to shortness of breath, satisfying his perverted sexual desire.