2 Be my little princess

Chapter Two: Be My Little Princess (Part 1)

The next morning, as soon as Chen Boge woke up, he saw Chu Tianci wearing his white shirt, bent over to take something, and his lower body was empty.

The white shirt was long enough to reach the base of Chu Tianci's thighs, but not long enough to reach his hips. When he bent over, he was happy.

Chen Boge lay on the bed, enjoying the morning light and spring in his spare time.

Chu Tianci didn't know that Chen Baige had woken up, and he was still looking for his own, concentrating on it.

Look through the drawers on the left, and dig out the cabinets on the right.

Unbeknownst to him, his round and fat butt was watched all over the place, and even the red and swollen pussy that was accidentally exposed when he pouted his butt was watched and raped by the man behind him a hundred times.

Chen Boge had a strong sexual desire, and the three times last night were just to see Chu Tianci take pity on him and forgive him.

In the morning, he had a morning erection, and Chen Baige never suppressed his sexual desire. He took out his strong genitals from his crotch, the head of his penis was bulging, and his eyes were full of obscene juice. The heaviness of the testicles shows its astonishing weight.

Chen Boge held his genitals in his hands, looked at the spring scenery in front of him, slowly moved the stem with tangled veins and bright lines, taking care of his sensitive spots.

The thumb of one hand stroked the crown with a little force, and the other hand played with the testicles below.

He thought of how hard he had inserted into Chu Tianci's vagina, the tight feeling surrounded by that hole, and his lover's moans from the pain.

Chen Baige didn't deliberately control ejaculation, and after more than 20 minutes of masturbation, he felt that it was almost the same.

He held back his desire to shoot, covered his lower body with the quilt, and coughed hoarsely.

Chu Tianci turned around when he heard his lover's voice, his innocent smile was full of smiles: "You're awake!"

Chen Boge smiled and opened his arms, motioning for him to come over.

"Baby, come."

Chu Tianci trotted over to the bed, and was about to sit down when he saw Chen Baige sitting up, his lower body genitals bursting with anger.

Before Chu Tianci figured out what was going on, he was picked up and sat on the penis directly.

Chen Boge penetrated without any discussion, reaching the deepest point.

The flower hole that has not been expanded, even if it has the pleasure of the night before and is still slightly moist, it cannot withstand the sudden entry of such a giant.

Chu Tianci screamed in pain, his smiling face just now turned pale, tears streaming down his face.

But he didn't know that such pain and tears were the best medicine to stimulate sexual desire.

Chen Baige used his impressive arm strength and waist strength to hold Chu Tianci's buttocks up and down.

While fucking, all the dirty words come out of my mouth.

"Look baby, your pussy is holding my cock."

"Why are you crying even when you're forced to? It's all water, I'll plug it up for you, why don't you thank me?"

"Is it that you are a coward? I was born to be fucked by me?"

Chu Tianci was so ashamed by these words, but he also felt that he was told, and the lewd water below became more overflowing.