𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

So the reason she flipped out was because it was Jill's nickname for her and Amber happen to know it and used it against her,knowing Jace loved Jill.
----
Jace ran back in Tara's room after Sam and Richie left. "Everything okay,T?"Jace asked sitting on the chair next to her. "I need to be alone right now"Tara said. "Don't leave her alone,stay with her.She needs you dearly,Jay"She heard Jill say in her head. "You know I can't leave you by yourself"Jace said and Tara sighed."Sam's a fucking liar"Tara said and Jace creased her eyebrows acting confused.

"You really wanna know?"Tara asked with a smirk. "I love a good story time from you"Jace said in a flirtatious tone.Tara laughed and slapped her shoulder playfully.Jace dramatically held her shoulder and groaned.She dropped to the floor and laid there. "I can't..breathe"She joked. "Get back up,idiot"Tara said and Jace got back up. "I still want my story time,T"Jace said and Tara sighed.

"She just told me Billy Loomis was her dad,and she's the reason my dad left"Tara explained and Jace creased her eyebrows. "I thought I was the only one related to a killer"Jace said looking up. "Well your not.."Tara said with a smile. "You scared of her now?"Jace asked resting her head on her fist. "No..not scared of her,more like never wanna talk to her"Tara said and Jace creased her eyebrows.

"Why not?"Jace asked. "She lied to me,Jace, I can't trust her"Tara explained. "She was obviously scared to tell you knowing you'll end up a mess"Jace said. "So what..you're defending her?"Tara asked and Jace shook her head. "I'm not..but give her a chance,it was bad of her to tell you now but she's your sister"Jace said. "I wish I had 5 minutes left with my sister"Jace mumbled not loud enough for Tara to hear.

"But I'll leave you alone,cops are outside..stay safe babe"Jace said getting up.Tara watched as her girlfriend walked towards the door.Jace opened it and left the room,not slamming the door,but slowly which let Tara know she was serious.
---
Flashback

"Jace..stay upstairs okay"Sidney said and Jace nodded.Kirby watched as the little one ran upstairs. "Is she gonna be okay?"Kirby asked. "Ghostface won't kill a child..I know he won't,plus Jill is up there"Sidney said and Kirby nodded.Jace went inside of Kirby's bedroom and looked around.She creased her eyebrows in confusion when she saw Jill putting on a cloak.Jill widened her eyes looking at Jace.

"Hey..it's okay Jace. Me,Kirby and Sidney are playing dress up"Jill said kneeling down to her sister's height. "But they aren't wearing costumes.."Jace said softly. "They are putting theirs on right now"Jill said with a genuine smile. "Can I play with you guys?"Jace asked with a huge smile on her face.Jill smiled, "how about..I give you a signal when to come downstairs"Jill said and Jace nodded biting her lip.

"I love you,soldier"Jill said kissing her sister's forehead. "Let me tuck you in"Jill said and she picked up her sister bridal style.Jace giggled and shook her head. "I don't wanna sleep...I wanna hear your call"Jace said with a toothy smile. "I'll give you a signal on your watch..it'll be a bird call that'll wake you up"Jill said and Jace gasped in amazement. "Your the best,Jill"Jace said and she hugged Jill.

Jill placed her on Kirby's bed and put the blanket over her. "We are gonna find ghostface,and check off our second to last box of our bucket list"Jill said. "Yay"Jace cheered. "Good night"Jill said and Jace closed her eyes.
---
End of Flashback

"She loved me..I loved her too"Jace explained to her dad. "I get it..but don't end up like her"Jason said. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐢𝐥𝐥,You don't have to be Jill"Jason said and Jace sighed. "I don't want to be Jill"Jace said and Jason nodded. "I wanna be better..I wanna solve the murder not cause them"Jace said and Jason sighed.Jace's phone buzzed and she looked at the message.

Jace's phone buzzed and she looked at the message