Chapter 15

A clear blue sky and moderately warm sunshine. The weather was exceptionally good. Even those who had been confined to the laboratory were crawling out. But Andra sat down in a corner of the dining hall and drank only apple juice. Under her eyes were also dark circles like an abyss.

'I'm crazy, I'm out of my mind.'

Last night, Andra slept with Dustin yet again. To be precise, not once—many times, but that wasn't the point here. The point was that Andra was of her right mind and had sex with Dustin.

'I went crazy in the dungeon, but why yesterday?'

Even after that happened in the professor's room, she did it with Dustin again in her dorm room. She couldn't understand herself. Besides, someone else could have caught them. She was screaming like that...

Fortunately, Andra's room was on the top floor, and there were only a few high-end private rooms, and the room next to her was vacant, so she didn't get caught. However, if she was unlucky, the rumor that Andra had slept with a man would have spread throughout the academy in no time.

'Andra Avellin brought a man to her room?'

'That Lady Avellin? Wow, how brave. Who is the man?'

'I don't know, but she liked it so much that she screamed.'

Just thinking about it makes her head hurt.

When she suddenly felt nauseous, Andra drank the apple juice and emptied her glass. She then grabbed her head with both her hands and let out a deep sigh.

What on earth was she thinking that she had committed such a crime herself? It was fortunate that Dustin wasn't there this morning. As soon as she woke up, Andra wanted to die of shame.

'I'm not even in heat—'

AD

Wait a minute.

Andra released her hand from her hair and looked at her wrist. The red ring-shaped pattern was clearly present as if to show that all of this was not a dream. Is it also because of this? Andra casually looked at the empty glass. Even though she hadn't touched it, the glass slid far away on its own as if it had been pushed by something.

Magic. It was the power that Andra gained after having sex with Dustin under a mysterious ancient magic.

'When the light is dim, you'll be full of sexual desire in return for using your strength? And that sexual desire can only be quenched in a specific person with whom they have a contract.'

In a way, it was a ridiculous story. To use your strength, you have to satisfy your sexual desire. It's a setting that couldn't be used as a setup even in a low-quality folklore novel. But this was the reality. Andra and Dustin's plight was funny enough.

Andra was immersed in thoughts as she rubbed the pattern with her fingertips. Her insides would still become weird whenever she faced Dustin, as if she reacted to him strongly. Even now, whenever she thought of Dustin Airak, her toes would curl up and her lower half would tingle. At the same time, she vividly recalled the tactile feeling of that time when their bodies were intertwined together.

The long and thick... That filled her tightly...

Andra took a deep breath, scratching the table top with her fingernails.

'Crazy. Crazy.'

Andra tried her best to shake off the memories of then. Why would she think about it in broad daylight in such an open place? She really felt like she was in heat. The more she thought about it, the more resentful she was of the red ring pattern was. Nevertheless, Andra tried to remain as calm as possible, and she even organized her thoughts.