Chapter 21

Dustin pulled a towel nearby and wrapped it around his waist, then he stood up. He strode towards Andra. Every time he moved, the air would be filled with the scent of soap, perhaps because his hair was not yet dry.

"You enjoyed it enough. No?"

Andra stared at Dustin instead of answering, then sighed and looked away from him. No matter how she reacted, it was like playing with Dustin in the end.

"Think as you like."

"Don't be afraid to say that. Who was the person who cried like a child that day?"

"You say those vulgar things..."

"But you don't deny it."

To be honest, it was something that exceeded her expectations. That day, Andra quickly reached her climax with just Dustin's tongue teasing. The expression on his confident expression wasn't a lie. But she didn't want to admit that she was satisfied.

"It's okay, what are you and I talking about?"

Andra turned her body as it was, trying to get away from that detestable face. She delivered what she needed to deliver anyway, so there was no reason for her to stay here any longer. But soon, a large hand grabbed Andra's wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"What. Aren't you going to put this hand away?"

Andra's eyes frowned at the power of the grip on her wrist. But the owner of the hand was looking down at her with a face more unpleasant than Andra.

AD

"You're going to go like this, seeing what I did just before?"

"What does that have to do with me?"

"It doesn't matter. Because you provoked me by opening the door first."

"What, what nonsense..."

Andra's body hardened when she felt something with her hand when he guided it. It has a hot and large pillar shape that feels more firm and slippery than expected. Andra swallowed her breath. Dustin grabbed Andra's hand and made her grab his c*ck. Bigger than before, it was so full that it could barely fit in Andra's hand.

Andra unknowingly put pressure on her hand, and Dustin let out a soft sigh.

"Haa... It happened because of you."

Whenever I see you, it keeps standing. As Dustin tried to move his waist, but Andra, terrified, released her grip and tried to get away from him. Was he crazy? But Dustin grabbed Andra's hand and wrapped it around his thing again, and started moving it up and down.

"Doing it alone has its limits."

As the movement of her hands accelerated, Andra could feel the touch more vividly than before. Veins bulging here and there could be clearly felt through her palm. At that time, Dustin closed his eyes and buried his face in Andra's shoulder. He took his hand off and said,

"Andra Avellin, you alone... Move."

You made it stand. You take responsibility. Andra was taken aback by the absurd unspoken words, but she did not take her hand away. It was because she liked the way Dustin was yearning for the touch of her hands. She didn't think it was bad for her to tease or bully Dustin in this way.

AD

It's not like she didn't know what to do with her hands.

"Yeah, like that..."

It wasn't difficult to stimulate him. Even with Andra's clumsy gestures, Dustin easily moved his waist with an excited look and pressed himself to her body. Each time, his hot breath ran up Andra's neck.