🔥🔥🔥

CHAND
TIE THEM !!
Said shehnaaz coming infront of him wearing a sexy backless dress.....

CHAND TIE THEM !!Said shehnaaz coming infront of him wearing a sexy backless dress

Siddharth smirked and started to tie the knots of her dress....
Didn't said anything...

Shehnaaz pouts sadly as she know her CHAND is very possessive for her...

She thought he will get angry because She is wearing such a reveling dress...

She looked at him through mirror he looks so sexy his shirts front buttons were open...

Where she wants to tease Siddharth but Siddharth was looking so sexy..

Party main sari ladkiyan mere shohar pe doreen dalengi!!
Murmured shehnaaz getting angry....

when siddharth turned her around within a fraction of seconds....

Before shehnaaz could understand he husked near her ear.....

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, WHERE ARE YOU GOING WEARING THIS DRESS?

JISKE LIYE PAHNA HAI,
WO DEKH RAHA HAI...!!
saying he picked her in bridal style took her towards the bed....

Shehnaaz laughed loudly....touching her forehead with his... ❤

MR KHAN APNI HI SUCCESS PARTY MAIN NAHI JAYENGE!!
TO LOG BATAIN NAHI BANAYENGE!!
said shehnaaz as he was peppering feathery kisses on her jaws... shehnaaz moaned in response......

MR KAHN KE PAS BORING PARTIES ATTAIN KARNE SE JYADA JARURI KAM BHI HAI!!🔥🔥🔥
said siddharth tored the knots of her dress....

As you all were very tensed in the morning so this teaser is for you all..