Chapter Two

*Third Pov*

Jack and Jacob enter the library it was dark and a little bit cold they notice there are only a few people here which is perfect for them since they don't want attention from others. Jacob walks over to the front desk Librarian. The Librarian was in her mid-forties, with pale skin, brown eyes, and black hair it was styled in a bouffant cut, wearing glasses, and wearing a black-white dress.

Jacob: Excuse me Miss but can you possibly tell me where is the history section?

Librarian: Sie müssen Deutsch sprechen, wenn Sie teilnehmen möchten.

Jacob: Uh, What?

The Librarian ignores him and continues typing on her typewriter. 

Jack:*wisper* Uh, sir, she said You must speak German if you want to enter.

Jacob: You kidding me right?

Jack shook his head and the captain sigh and let the private do the talking. He asks the same question in German and the librarian's attitude change as she smiles and is cheerful.

Jack: Danke.

Jacob follows Jack and they go all the way to the back of the Libary and notice the book is in German, Jacob doesn't understand them but Jack can read and it disgusted him, one said The History of the Aryon Race, another said How to Be A Proper German.

Jack: What kind of fucked up world is this?

The Marines continue and make their way to the history section but Jack past it continues forward.  

Jacob: Jack, what are you doing? You're passing the history section.

Jack: We don't need the books.

Jacob: What?

Jack: Why do we need the books when we have this?

Jack points to the corner of a machine, Jacob smiles to see a Microfilm reader.

(I bet you guys recognized this, it took me so long just to find what it was)

Jacob: I haven't seen this in far ever.

Jack: Well, you got to thank the 60's for that.

*Timeskip*

The Marines looked between the 1930s to 1945 and they found what shocked them. In 1939, Germany and the Soviet Union invaded Poland and France, but the Dunkirk evacuation in 1940 failed as they captured the 338,000 British and French soldiers. From 1941-1943, history changed and some were the same. Operation Barbarossa was successful as they capture Moscow and Stalingrad which collapse the Soviet Union and had to fight Guerrilla Warfare until Defeated the last Soviet Forces in Serbia leading to the capture of Stalin and General Georgy Zhukov they were both executed.