SISTERS

It's the night after my 19th birthday, me and my sisters celebrated my birthday like the years before.

But this year was different, everything seemed different. We found out that I'm the next supreme. Not only am I the oldest among my sisters, but I'm also the most powerful one after our supreme.

Since I've gained more power i feel like something bad is about to happen. You know as a witch you should never ignore the odd feeling, the odd intuition.

All worried and lost I look at my plate, I haven't eaten anything the whole day, no appetite.
Davina looks at me with a blank stare, then at Delayla.
- Delayla: What is it that's troubling you Lili? We all can sense it.
I look up at Delayla then to the others, they're all staring at me.
- Lili: it's....it's nothing I'm just not feeling very well, perhaps it's the power gain that's making me feel this way.
- Delayla: Child what are you talking about?
Delayla starts laughing.
- Delayla: The power gain it's gonna make you strong not weak.
- Luna: Well maybe you just need a little rest, sister.
- Lili: yes, Luna is right, please sisters don't worry about me I'm just tired. You guys eat supper, I'm going to bed if it's ok.
- Delayla: Of course darling, rest now you need strength for your big day tomorrow.

Oh yes, I forgot about my big day. The day where the ceremony takes place. The day where I officially become the next supreme.
No the old supreme won't die, but she doesn't command the sisters anymore, I do.

Dalayla was our supreme, she found me and my sisters. Our parents abandoned us, left us to die just because we were different. Our supreme took us in or should I say found us when we were crying for help.

The neighbourhood doesn't seem to like us, they think that we're strange, the think that we're witches. We'll we are but they can't know about our secret. Never!

THE NEXT DAY

It's today , the ceremony under the full moon I'll be known as the new supreme. I'm happy about it but the feeling hasn't disappeared yet, I'll just try to ignore it..

But I should have seen it coming!