BURN WITCHES, BURN!

It's already dark outside but the moonlight was so bright that it didn't seem like night.

My sisters are helping me get ready for my ceremony. They helped me put on a dark red dress on, no shoes. Bare feet so that the earth could give me its energy.
Delayla is drawing symbols on my arms with her blood. Now it's time for my part

I took of my dress laid down under the moon while my sisters were chanting spells.
I felt my energy getting stronger and stronger.
My eyes shined white just like the moon.
Dear mother Lilith has taken over my body.

"Now my dear children, it's yet again time for a new sister to rise. I mother of all demons, empress of the underworld command you, Lilith Sinclair to always protect your sisters and keep the sisterhood secret untold.
Do you understand Lilith Sinclaire?"
- Lilith: yes dear mother, I do.
"Herewith I name you the new Supreme of all the witches out there, may your reign last!"

I come back to my real form again, I was named after our dear mother, Lilith. Mot by my parents but by my sisters. I was the black sheep of the family, always left out, alwas different. At some point my mother believed that Satan itself sent me to earth to destroy them. They prayed and prayed for forgiveness, what sin could they have possibly committed to have me?
Now that I'm with my sisters I feel at peace, I always knew that I didn't belong with the others.

I'm now known as the master supreme of all the witches. The most powerful witch.

Singing, dancing, letting Mother Nature bless us. Begging goddess Selene to give us power and begging Hecate to protect us from bad spirits.

After the ceremony, my sister no longer call me "sister" but by my full name Lilith .

Heading back home we laughed danced and drank ale. At that moment we didn't know what was expecting us.

Late that night

- Aurora: Lilith now that you're supreme do you feel any different?
- Lilith: I feel more mature now that I have so many responsibilities. All the witches look up to me now.
- Luna: I could never be a supreme, I couldn't mature up in one night.
- Lilith: My dear sister, you don't have to be mature to be supreme. You just need to be sure about your powers.
- Davina: I believe it's the biggest honor to be master supreme, to have all the powers to yourself.
- Delayla: Well it's not that easy my child, there are always people who try to take that power away from you. Try to kill you, that's why you have to be careful Lilith.
- Davina: Well how could they hurt her when she's clearly the most powerful creature out there.
- Delayla: Who said that she is? There are creatures more powerful than a supreme, or even worse, humans.
- Lilith: As ling as they don't know our secret we're safe, I make sure of that.

With that sentence my heart skipped a beat, the bad gut feeling was there again. Just when I thought it was over.
- Lilith: Now go to sleep sisters.
I waited for all of them to fall asleep so that I could see into the future. If I told any of them they would get worried.

I take out my herbs, draw the symbols on forehead and chant the spells.
The visions come to me as sharp as a knife

NO PLEASE HAVE MERCY NO. LET US GO WE ARE INNOCENT. LET MY SISTERS GO."

„BURN WITCHES, BURN"

„YOU ARE WITCHES, BURN IN HELL"

„MAY GOD FORGIVE YOUR DAMNED SOULS"

I snapped back, shaking and gasping for air. I was in Panic I didn't know what to do but I had to be strong for my sisters. At that same moment I heard people shouting at our door
- Lilith: No..No this can't be happening right now. Please mother Lilith help us...please.
Why didn't the visions appear earlier?! WHY DID I IGNORE MY GUT FEELING?!
Now it's not time for self pity, you're THE supreme, so act like one, Lilith!

-Lilith: GET UP SISTERS, HURRY GET UP. We need to flee, they know about our secret.
- Delayla: HOW?! Haven't we been careful enough?!
- Lilith: NOW ITS NOT TIME FOR QUESTIONING, WE NEED TO GO HURRY, WELL COME BACK FOR THE STUFF.
- Lilith: Before we go I need to chant the reborn spell just in case something bad happens.
- Lilith: Sisters hold hands.
Luna, Aurora, Davina, Delayla and I hold hands.
The younglings are terrified, they're crying and enchanting the spell with a shaky voice.
Delayla tries to calm them.
I myself am very terrified but I need to be the strong one.

- Lilith: now sisters, we disappear from here.
Just when I said that, they broke down the door.

- stranger: Come here you filthy witch!
They grab for my sisters. I knew it was too late but I couldn't give up, I had to fight back.
For my sisters.

- Lilith: Let go of my sisters!
- Stranger: you're next!
- Luna: NO PLEASE LET GO OF ME, PLEASE.
They dragged us one by one, I couldn't use my magic they chained me. They chained all of us!
They hit us, threw stones at us, called us names.
My sisters didn't deserve this, they even haven't got their powers yet!
Witches completely develop their powers at the age of 18. My sister were innocent!

- Delayla: LET THEM GO! THEYRE INNOCENT, YOU CAN HAVE ME!
- Stranger: All of you must die!
- Woman: You must burn at the stake!

I was lifeless, I didn't scream for help nor did I fight back anymore, I was a bad supreme. Why me? Mother Lilith why can't you hear our criers?
They burned my dear sister Delayla first, her screams were haunting me. The smell of burned flesh and ash was making me sick. They killed my sister, my mother.
There were no tears left, all I could feel was rage, hatred, disgust. I wanted to see them die!
My beloved sister Luna was next, the youngest one, she was only 16. She was just a child.
She begged them to stop, she cried for help, screamed for us but we couldn't help her.
Aurora and Davina were next.

- Lilith: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US? WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!
- Stranger: Shut your filthy mouth woman, we know that you're the master supreme. That's why you're last!
- Lilith: You can have me! Just let them go.
They start laughing.
- Woman: You're all going to burn, witch!

-Aurora: LILITH PLEASE HELP US, NO PLEASE NO!
- Davina: NO PLEASE DONT DO THIS, HAVE SOME MERCY!
I couldn't bare it anymore, I closed my eyes and wanted it to be over.

It was my turn. My turn to burn.
- Stranger: Now you, witch.
I didn't cry, I was numb. But all I could feel was anger.
They tied me up at the stake but before they could burn me, I warned them.

- Lilith: Now you mark my words! I will come back! I will come back and destroy all of you. You think you can kill us? We are witches we always come back!

Their happy faces turned to scared.
They let me on fire but I had a smile on my face.

- Lilith: I WILL COME BACK STRONGER. I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE. YOU SHALL WAIT AND SEE.
HEREWITH I CURSE YOU WITH ILLNESSES AND BAD LUCK!