seattle grace?

seattle grace was gone - half gone. infested with orange scrubs and 'zones' and diving to stop a patient and literal nosediving. as the seattle grace residents were about to find out, watching as the locker room filled with a sudden sea of orange. adelaide never liked the colour orange, at least so she thought.

being the little sister was hard in itself. let alone being the little sister of one of the most prestigious plastic surgeons in the country, her brother liked to remind her of his status constantly. the brother in question, of course, being mark sloan.

adelaide didn't let that overshadow her though. she was determined to become the best pediatric surgeon the country had ever seen - after all, if her brother could do it, who's to say she couldn't too?

adelaide vienna sloan - lai as she was more commonly known was a second year surgical resident when the hospitals merged, alongside lexie grey. her best friend since the first day of harvard medical school, as well as her brother's girlfriend and derek shepherd's sister-in-law.

derek and adelaide were close, he was a second brother to her and his sister's were her sisters - especially amelia, but that's a story for later.

adelaide wasn't looking for love, not in the slightest. and she didn't find it either, not at first anyway. she hated the mercy wester's. every. single. one. the orange and blue contradicted insanely. it was so clearly 'us against them' and neither side did anything to break that divide, instead they made it worse. especially pretty boy. adelaide hated him the most but it's funny really, the borderline invisible line between love and hate - it creeps up on you when you aren't watching.

two ghosts
——————————

danielle campbell
as
adelaide sloan
'sister sloan'

danielle campbellasadelaide sloan'sister sloan'

jesse williams
as
jackson avery
'pretty boy'

jesse williams asjackson avery'pretty boy'

with

eric dane as mark sloan
chyler leigh as lexie grey
patrick dempsey as derek shepherd
ellen pompeo as meredith grey
sandra oh as cristina yang
justin chambers as alex karev
sara ramirez as callie torres
sarah drew as april kepner
chandra wilson as miranda bailey
james pickens jr as richard webber

the rest of the cast
as
their respective characters