Welcome to camp kikiwaka

Ruby's POV
I can't believe I'm going to camp kikwaka. I'm a bit scared because I'm an introvert but mum said it would be good for me. "Dad are we almost there." I question he responded as a yes.

When I got there I didn't know where to go so I just kept walking until I found a sign called camp kikiwaka. Then a girl with a clipboard came up to me and said "hi are you ruby" she asked. I nodded my head. "Well I'm Lou camp owner and I have you staying in woodchuck cabin." She said with a smile on her face.

Noah's POV
When I arrived back at camp I went to my cabin and unpack my things. A few minutes later I saw Finn walked in with Matteo. Matteo had a fake mustache on thinking it was real. "Matteo take that mustache off." I told him "take it off you mean shave it off and no can do." Matteo replied

A few minutes later when I went to the mess hall I see a girl solving a rubix cube. She was very pretty she had short black hair and she died the back part sage green. I had the courage to come sit with her and say hi. She was pretty shy so she barely talked.

"Hi I'm Noah what's your name." I asked "my name is ruby." She said shyly. We had a conversation and she stopped getting shy. Soon enough she asked if could be her friend and I said yeah.

Ruby's POV
Camp is so great I already made a friend. He's so sweet I hope I can make some other friends too.
"I think I'm going to like it here.