Woodchucks vs grizzlies

Ruby's POV
Me, destiny, Ava and Gwen were preparing for the kikiwaka games. I'll admit I'm a bit nervous of the grizzlies but destiny said that they're big softies. So I have nothing to worry about. I went to the cafeteria to get a snack I see Noah eating peanut butter with apples. "Hi Noah" I said with a little smile. "Hey you excited for today" he asked."I'm a bit nervous but us woodchucks can do it" I replied.

After the little chat I grabbed some crisps (chips) and went outside. When I went outside I see Gwen doing push-ups and sit ups. "Hey Gwen mind if join." I asked. "Sure." Gwen replied. So we started to do some push-ups and race each other we kept tying.

An hour later the games started to begin and were in the lead. Gwen had won arm wrestling and it kinda hurt Parker's arm but he's ok. The second game was egg toss between Finn and Matteo vs Ava and destiny. Me and Noah didn't compete in most of them until the final round which was an obstacle/gymnastics course. "Hey good luck." Noah said. "You too." I replied. Lou blown her whistle & me and Noah ran off.

Noah's POV
After Lou blowed her whistle me and ruby started running I was a little faster but she was catching up. I'm a bit scared of her because she's pretty fast. When we getting close to the water I noticed that she was getting nervous but she jumped in. I remember her telling me that she afraid of drowning.

I jumped in and I saw that ruby wasn't getting far and it looked like that she was about to drown. Eventually I got out of the water but when I looked at the water I didn't see ruby. "Ruby are you ok." I questioned. I got no response. "Ruby." I said again but still no response. It looked like she was drowning so I took my shirt off since it was still wet jumped back in the water and try to find ruby.

I finally found her....she's drowning I had to go back up for some air and then dive back in. She's was slowly floating down I do have to admit she looks cute doing it but I picked her up & swam back.

Lou's POV
"It's been 3 hours and their not back yet I hope there ok." The sky was starting to get dark and everyone but Ava, destiny, Finn, Matteo, Gwen and me were in there cabins.

Noah's POV
After I got her out of the water I checked her pulse to see if she was still breathing. " I should do CPR how do I CPR." I said worried. Just then I heard some rustling in the bushes and then they came out. All of my friends even Lou they came to check if we were ok. "You guys ok" destiny said with a worried look. "I'm fine but I think ruby drowned." I replied. "Then save her." Lou said shouting a bit. After Lou gave me instructions I did 2-3 chest compressions and mouth to mouth.
After a bit she started coughing while I was hugging her.

Rosa POV
I woke up coughing and gasping for air and I noticed something around me. When I looked it was Noah hugging me, did I drown or did I just pass out. "Noah what happened." I said being confused. "You drowned but I saved you." He replied while hugging me tighter. "N-Noah I c-can't b-breath." I said trying to speak. He let go and we all went back to camp

Sorry if Lou's pov was pretty short I didn't know what to say for her