Messy Mission

Aria's POV:

We teleport to Foot Clan's hideout and hide until we find the perfect opportune moment to strike.

Foot Lieutenant: "We shall follow the Kraang as they lead the Foot Clan to glory!"

Leo: "Bored."

Or not.

Raph: "Leo!"

Leo: "What? I was waiting for a good spot to jump in, but they just kept blabbity-blab-ing."

Foot Lieutenant: "Get them! Don't let them interfere with the ceremony."

We leap to attack as the Foot Lieutenant inserts the key into something to begin the ritual.

Casey: "No! It started. He's unlocking the doorway! We need to get up there right now!"

Leo: "Casey, go. We've got you covered."

Leo portals Casey up to where the Foot Lieutenant is while the rest of us fight off the other clan members. Before Casey can retrieve the key, it unlocks the inter dimensional portal, summoning a Kraang alien to stand before us.

Casey: "Oh no! They're here!"

Raph: "Then let's make sure their visit's short and sweet."

Kraang 1: "I'm finally free! The people of this planet will pay for what they've done to me."

Raph: "Welcome to Earth. I hope you don't enjoy your stay!"

Raph lunges to attack the Kraang, but he grabs him with his tentacle. April & Mikey go to attack next, but Kraang grabs their weapons with his tentacles and flings them around before doing the same with us as we attempt to overpower him. Leo finally manages to do so by teleporting to and from Kraang's location.

Kraang 1: "Enough tricks!"

Kraang lets out a sonic scream, and when Raph & Leo try to use their powers, nothing happens.

Mikey: "Raph, what happened to our powers?"

Donnie: "They're gone."

Leo: "What did he do to us?"

Kraang turns toward the portal.

Kraang: "Brother, sister, join me. Time for us to finish remaking this universe in the image of Kraang."

Then, two more Kraang aliens walk through the portal.

Kraang Sister: *laughs* "How I've waited for this day."

Kraang 1: "Indeed. Brother, widen the portal and retrieve our ship, the Technodrome. Once it is here, this world will kneel before us."

Kraang Sister: "If you two don't mind, I haven't killed anything in ages."

The female Kraang lunges to attack Raph, and he blocks her with his arms crossed in front of him as he slams backward into the wall while the rest of us fight her.

Splinter: "Hot soup!"

Splinter attempts to strike her with his tail, but she grabs it in her teeth and flings him into Raph, trapping them under a hunk of rubble. Raph manages to escape from under it, but Splinter has fallen unconscious from the impact.

Raph: "No! Retreat!"

Leo: "Retreat? We don't retreat!"

Raph: "Leo, for once, listen to me! They're too powerful and Dad's hurt."

Casey: "You don't understand. If we don't close that doorway, it's only gonna get worse."

Leo: "Raph?"

Raph: "I'm not gonna argue with you, Leo! Donnie, escape pods, now!"

Donnie: "You don't have to tell me twice!"

Donnie uses his tech-gauntlet to summon the escape pods we built in case another incident like the Shredder happens. Donnie & I get buckled into ours and blast off to the lair, followed by April's, Mikey's, Casey's, Leo's, Splinter's, and supposedly Raph's.

{Time skip}

Once most of us return to the lair, we exit the pods.

April: "Everyone ok? Anybody hurt?"

Mikey: "How did we get here?"

Aria: "Donnie pods. We've never had to use those before."

Donnie: "So, how would everyone rate their escape experience? 'Very satisfied', 'very, very satisfied, 'extremely satisfied'?"

April: "Donnie!"

Donnie: "Sorry. Sorry. Data collection calms me down."

Splinter lets out a groan as I help him stand.

Casey: "This is terrible! Why did we leave?"

Mikey: "In case you didn't notice, we were getting our butts kicked!"

Casey: "But my mission was to stop them! Right now, the Kraang are using that key to bring in something that will destroy the world. We lost."

Then, Leo's pod arrives, and he exits with a horrified look.

Mikey & Donnie: "Where's Raph?"

Leo glares at Casey and lunges at him as Donnie, Mikey & I hold him back.

Leo: "Did you know this would happen? Why didn't you tell me?"

Casey: "What are you talking about?"

Mikey: "Easy! Leo, what's going on? What happened to Raph?"

Me: "Leo, what happened to Raph?"

Splinter: "Leonardo?"

Leo: "They got him."

April: "You left Raph?"

Leo: "He left himself. He used his pod to save me, all because I went after this stupid thing."

Leo holds up Kraang's key and shoves it into Casey's hands as he smiles.

Casey: "You got it! Nice."

Leo: "Nice? They captured Raph! He's from the future! He knew this would happen!"

Casey: "No, I didn't. This didn't happen in my time. We changed the past, and you got the key. That means there's still a chance to stop them."

Leo: "No, we have to save Raph. Come on."

Donnie: "Leo, wait."

Leo: "If you won't come, I'll go myself."

Leo tries to use his portal swords but remembers that the Kraang took the Turtles' powers.

Donnie: "We've lost our mystic powers."

Mikey: "We don't have a plan!"

Leo: "We don't need a plan. Remember, I'm 'the greatest ninja the world's ever seen', his words."

Me: "Shouldn't we talk about this before we run off all half-cocked, willy-nilly, pell-mell?"

Leo: "Look, I keep being told I'm doing this hero thing wrong. But I got the key, didn't I? I get results, so now we're doing it my way."

Splinter: "My son, listen to your team. This is not about you."

Leo: "They made it about me when they took my brother. Trust me, I got this. Donnie, you're driving."

Not wanting to anger Leo further, the Turtles, Casey & I follow him to the tank while April & Splinter stay behind to destroy the key.

TO BE CONTINUED