Chapter One - Readers POV

I climb out the window, carefully snaking down the side of the building. I do this every time I need to escape my family's torment. My feet thud against the gravel. I walk through the alleyway I always go through. But when I was near the other end, I was met with the back of a person. A boy.

"Hello?" I ask, tentative. He whips around to face me. He looks shocked but somewhat expectant.

"You're the one who always comes here!" he exclaims. "I've been waiting for you for a while now."

"That's kind of creepy, no?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I wanted to meet you because you're my mate, Y/N..."

"Still weirded out." I responded. "How do you know my name? And plus, I don't have a mate. My parents told me that a long time ago. It was like the first thing they ever told me."

"You do! You definitely do!" the older male says, ignoring my first question. I blush lightly. He runs over and embraces me in a hug.

"Look at you! You're so cute!" he continues to coo soft appraisals into my hair as I blush.

"Isn't this going a bit too fast? I don't even know your name!" I mumble in protest.

"Oh, I'm Felix. Lee Felix."

__________________________________________________________

After talking for a bit, Felix drags me to his house. I had told him about my own home situation, so he thought it would be better for me to live with him. It's so weird having a mate.

When we get to Felix's house, I'm in shock. It's a huge mansion.

"F-felix, I can't-" I start.

"You can and you will. As my mate, you have to stay. Please?" he looks at me with his big eyes and I give in.

"Fine, you big baby." I reached out and stroked his hair. Felix leans into my touch, looking like a puppy.

"Awww." I cooed at him.

"Let's go!" He drags me into the house and up to his room.

__________________________________________________________

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟛𝟛𝟟

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕟/𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘!