Chapter Two - Readers POV

Me and Felix talk about everything that we can think of. I tell him my whole story, about the abuse and torture from my family. Felix vows to never let me get hurt ever again. We end up cuddling and talking a bit more before falling asleep.

I wake up to something soft on my face. I open my eyes to see Felix peppering my face with gentle kisses. I giggle as he presses one onto my nose.

"You're so cute." he says.

"No you." I say back.

"I think I'm in love with you Y/N," Felix says, leaning his head against mine.

"Awwww," I gently cooed at him. "I love you too Felix."

He gently nuzzles his face into my hair, mumbling in embarrassment. I try to sit up but Felix pulls me back down for more cuddles.

"Felix, baby, I need to make breakfast." I feebly attempt.

"Well I need cuddles. So stay with me." he whines.

"Felix~" I complained.

"Fine." He grumps.

"Thank you." I plop a kiss on his forehead and get up.

__________________________________________________________

I'm making pancakes when I feel strong, firm arms wrap around my waist. Felix presses soft kisses into my neck, lovingly. Slight tingles go down my back.

"Someone likes attention, don't they?" I say, leaning into his embrace.

He just continues kissing my neck, now slightly more passionate. I finish the last pancake, then turn around to face him. He stares at me as I gently pet his hair. His fingers lightly brush against my face as he presses a light kiss against my lips. My eyes widened in shock.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I kissed him back. The kiss was soft and gentle, yet passionate. Just like him. Finally he pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. He kisses my nose, his favorite place to kiss me. He gently rests his head on top of mine.

"Come on," I say, poking his chest. "We need to eat."

"Whyyyy? I want your love and attention." he complains.

"Everyone needs to eat baby," I tell him. "Including you."

We ate, but Felix complained the whole time. Then we went up to bed to cuddle. I fall asleep with Felix spooning me as he talks to me.

__________________________________________________________

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟛𝟟𝟟

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕟/𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘!