Chapter 57

Seeing that he didn't answer, those people pursed their lips. Although they were shaken by his exquisite appearance, they still said rudely: "That's it, is it because you look down on Brother Qian? Are you talking bad about him secretly? "

    You should see if I have the ability to say bad things!

    Although Cisheng also knows that this character became "dumb" after he came, so the bad things about Qian Yi may really be said by the original body.

    However, the damn system gave this scene, isn't it a dumb man who can't tell if he suffers from eating Coptis chinensis?

    Ci Sheng's lips parted and closed twice feebly.

    - The underworld system.

    He shook his head, but those people didn't seem satisfied yet.

    "Why don't you talk? Are you dumb?" The man put down the plate in his hand heavily, and the whole potato rolled on the plate, making a series of noises, "I'm talking to you, can you hear me? You have the ability to gossip behind people’s backs, but you don’t have the ability to admit it, right?”

    Cisheng was unable to hear in the first world, and later learned some sign language. He moved his fingertips from the dinner plate, trying to find a place to put things down. Immediately try to express it with body language as much as possible.

    But the action of him putting it down made the bearded man who was facing him very upset.

    Cisheng is slender and thin, and because he hangs his head down, he looks like a very weak little ball, and when he bows his head, he is cute and beautiful, just like a young master, who is completely deaf to their words and looks down on them.

    The bearded man stretched out his hand, and violently lifted the dinner plate from Ci Sheng's hand.

    Potatoes and steamed buns rolled aside and fell limply to the ground.

    The ground was full of dust and mud, and it was all dirty.

    Ci Sheng lowered his eyes.

    He felt a little distressed.

    It's the end of the world, even if you hate a cannon fodder, you can just negotiate directly, man, why waste food?

    The bearded man didn't know why, he didn't show it at all, he didn't seem to care about the soiled food at all, his eyes were always on Cisheng.

    Cisheng squatted down, picked up the potato and steamed bun, and carefully wiped the dust and traces on it: Fortunately, it can still be eaten if the outer layer is peeled off.

    He put down the things in his hands, and now his hands are empty:

    he knew that people who have never learned sign language would not be able to understand it, so he simply indicated that he could not speak.

    Pointing at her lips and shaking her hand, the slender eyelashes blinked and blinked with the movement, and the plump and tender lips looked beautiful and crystal clear.

    There were people around who were looking this way just now, and they couldn't help turning their heads and whispering when they saw his movements.

    "Can't talk anymore? Wasn't he good when I saw him last time?"

    "Retribution?"

    "But he looks very good. Are you making a mistake? Did he say the bad things? Are you sure? "